+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bacuna is a Bluebird - CONFIRMED

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bacuna is a Bluebird - CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Lets be brutally honest it’s a mess.
    I realise I will get slaughtered for being insensitive but we deserve relegation.
    Let's face it we are not a Premiership club either on or off the pitch.
    We have a poor team with players playing out of position but get picked if they are close to the manager.
    Off the pitch we stumble and slip on virtually every possible transfer.
    At the end of the season we need a director of football along with a new manager.
    Even then I don't hold much hope of the club becoming professional

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I realise I will get slaughtered for being insensitive but we deserve relegation.
    We have a poor team with players playing out of position but get picked if they are close to the manager.
    At the end of the season we need a director of football along with a new manager.
    That’s very harsh. The mindset would be very different if Sala was able to play for you. This is the problem. What happened has absolutely hammered the club. You just cannot legislate for that awful accident which killed two men and did the same for your season.

This board is nuts, at the end of December there was hardly a dissenting voice and people were saying how great it was that we finally have a club being run in the most professional way in living memory.

Dont know why I am bothering with this bearing in mind that the idiots have taken over the asylum this evening but your post isnt just insensitive, its disgraceful.I suppose you think that Sala being killed in a plane crash is a stumble or slip by the club. Pratt.