+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Bacuna is a Bluebird - CONFIRMED

Re: Bacuna is a Bluebird - CONFIRMED

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post
    If you didn't laugh you'd cry.

I honestly wonder what those at the club are doing at times like this.

If we have signed a midfielder to play at right back in the place of a central defender playing at right back then it is truly laughable but that is how it seems.
    Lets be brutally honest it’s a mess.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Hmm surprising. Morrison seemed to score a lot of goals from Whitts corners / free kicks. Don’t remember him getting as many last year.
    Paterson scored a couple, Bamba, Manga. I reckon quite a few of our set piece goals weren't straight cross/header but cross/attempt/scramble/lucky break

Lets be brutally honest it’s a mess.
    I realise I will get slaughtered for being insensitive but we deserve relegation.
    Let's face it we are not a Premiership club either on or off the pitch.
    We have a poor team with players playing out of position but get picked if they are close to the manager.
    Off the pitch we stumble and slip on virtually every possible transfer.
    At the end of the season we need a director of football along with a new manager.
    Even then I don't hold much hope of the club becoming professional

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I sense Reading are pissing themselves at this transfer.
    It’s a very good deal for us.

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I realise I will get slaughtered for being insensitive but we deserve relegation.
    We have a poor team with players playing out of position but get picked if they are close to the manager.
    At the end of the season we need a director of football along with a new manager.
    That’s very harsh. The mindset would be very different if Sala was able to play for you. This is the problem. What happened has absolutely hammered the club. You just cannot legislate for that awful accident which killed two men and did the same for your season.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    It’s a very good deal for us.
    You won't be laughing when we sell him for £25 million after relegation.

This board is nuts, at the end of December there was hardly a dissenting voice and people were saying how great it was that we finally have a club being run in the most professional way in living memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    You won't be laughing when we sell him for £25 million after relegation.
    Did you mean £25 Mr Half a Bee?

There doesn’t seem to be any structure to our transfer dealings at all.

We jump from unknown players from the Belgian leagues, to a Ricky Lambert, to established pros on the scrap heap, to free signings from league one, to players who have a good game against us, to good young championship players, to dishing out 3 year contracts to someone in their mid 30s, and near 5 year deals to a 28 years old who hasn’t turned up any trees in 5/6 years playing in English football.

There is no long term plan everything is so short sighted.

All the while there is zero path for any youngster coming through at the club.

And not forgetting the countless players we’ve had to pay out. Tan bangs on about Acorn but he’s just one of many expensive mistakes.

That’s very harsh. The mindset would be very different if Sala was able to play for you. This is the problem. What happened has absolutely hammered the club. You just cannot legislate for that awful accident which killed two men and did the same for your season.
    For me we have in the main messed up the last three transfer windows.

Summer looked encouraging with Reid and Murphy but we do not play them.

Last January we spent £6 million on a striker that didn't score and is now out on loan.

This window we have not remedied any of our gaps both in midfield or at right back.
    This isn't a new thing by any means.

The club make noises like 'we'll have to wait and see' and 'we can't get it over the line' on regular occasions and we have missed most targets. Something behind the scenes is not right.

Sadly, the Sala deal looked the best bit of business we had done for quite some time but we'll never find out.

The sooner we get a football man in place to see these things through smoothly the better. What we have in place, for me, isn't good enough and it has shown time and again.

We had a chance this season from here on in with a strong window but all hope for me has all but been lost and most people I know feel the same after tonight.

Did you mean £25 Mr Half a Bee?
    I have every faith, Mr 3.

I haven't seen him play, you have. Your view on his ability is tainted by this.

Dont know why I am bothering with this bearing in mind that the idiots have taken over the asylum this evening but your post isnt just insensitive, its disgraceful.I suppose you think that Sala being killed in a plane crash is a stumble or slip by the club. Pratt.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    Dont know why I am bothering with this bearing in mind that the idiots have taken over the asylum this evening but your post isnt just insensitive, its disgraceful.I suppose you think that Sala being killed in a plane crash is a stumble or slip by the club. Pratt.
    Give it a rest. You’re the only one who keeps bringing everything back to Sala and using his death as a point scoring exercise.

Where has he mentioned Sala?

For me we have in the main messed up the last three transfer windows.

Summer looked encouraging with Reid and Murphy but we do not play them.

Last January we spent £6 million on a striker that didn't score and is now out on loan.

This window we have not remedied any of our gaps both in midfield or at right back.
    This isn't a new thing by any means.

The club make noises like 'we'll have to wait and see' and 'we can't get it over the line' on regular occasions and we have missed most targets. Something behind the scenes is not right.

Sadly, the Sala deal looked the best bit of business we had done for quite some time but we'll never find out.

The sooner we get a football man in place to see these things through smoothly the better. What we have in place, for me, isn't good enough and it has shown time and again.

We had a chance this season from here on in with a strong window but all hope for me has all but been lost and most people I know feel the same after tonight.
    So, you make absolutely no allowance for the Sala accident and that the staff and players are obviously devastated by what happened. Its a wonder they could turn up to work at all, let alone sign any players. You say we 'messed up' the January 2018 window, totally ignoring the fact that we were promoted to the Premier League in second place with 91 points after it. What did you expect this season then - European qualification !!

Give it a rest. You’re the only one who keeps bringing everything back to Sala and using his death as a point scoring exercise.
    Thats absolute bollocks. Its the first time I have mentioned it, in response to a totally stupid post by another idiot like you.

Where has he mentioned Sala?
    I suggest that you read his post again.

Thats absolute bollocks. Its the first time I have mentioned it, in response to a totally stupid post by another idiot like you.
    Delusional. You don’t even realise you’re doing it.

Well we have fixed it. Well be playing a midfielder there.
    How do you know that. Are you psychic, along with all your other talents ?

So, you make absolutely no allowance for the Sala accident and that the staff and players are obviously devastated by what happened. Its a wonder they could turn up to work at all, let alone sign any players. You say we 'messed up' the January 2018 window, totally ignoring the fact that we were promoted to the Premier League in second place with 91 points after it. What did you expect this season then - European qualification !!
    I said in the main we have failed and I stick by that.

Our biggest deal in January 2018 was Madine. We didn't go up because of Madine but more regardless of the fact he did not score.
    We signed him to score the goals to get us over the line. We managed to get these from other areas with Madine getting not one.

I suggest that you read his post again.
    I have.

He doesn't mention Sala in the post you have quoted.

I’m not being funny but the players met him once? When you think Bennet played after losing his father I don’t think we can keep using the excuse of the tragedy of what happened with sala

How do you know that. Are you psychic, along with all your other talents ?
    It’s an opinion. You have plenty yourself.

Delusional. You don’t even realise you’re doing it.
    I have spent the last two weeks telling people to stop being disrespectful and to stop talking about it, as you well know. You have spent the last two weeks, whining and moaning about the team and manager, as usual.

I have spent the last two weeks telling people to stop being disrespectful and to stop talking about it, as you well know. You have spent the last two weeks, whining and moaning about the team and manager, as usual.
    So you have mentioned it?!? 2 posts ago you said it was the first time you had mentioned it. Make you’re ****ing mind up you whopper. 🤪