+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Calling people snowflakes

Calling people snowflakes

The quicker the old lads on here realise the people they call snowflakes aren’t pointing out the ignorant posts because they’re offended but because it’s embarassing for all of us the better.

People just need to get with the times.

Re: Calling people snowflakes

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    The quicker the old lads on here realise the people they call snowflakes aren’t pointing out the ignorant posts because they’re offended but because it’s embarassing for all of us the better.

Spot on.

I find it very offensive to actual snowflakes.

Well with the amount of snow around i'm not surprised

Agreed.

The weird thing about it, is the people who say snowflakes get more offended at things than the people they are aiming it at.

For me I put people who use it in the same bracket as people who say things like Scumsea or Scumdiff.

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    The weird thing about it, is the people who say snowflakes get more offended at things than the people they are aiming it at.

For me I put people who use it in the same bracket as people who say things like Scumsea or Scumdiff.
    They seem to not understand why people would not like them saying the N word or being homophobic but then get apoplectic about male cheerleaders, women ghostbusters and James Bond not being white.

And some of the culprits on here then lose their shit if you swear.

They seem to not understand why people would not like them saying the N word or being homophobic but then get apoplectic about male cheerleaders, women ghostbusters and James Bond not being white.

And some of the culprits on here then lose their shit if you swear.
    By the same token you get offended by the slightest of things but are one of the most abusive posters on here.

You’ve called people snowflakes on here. Why do you do it?

Only been called a snowflake once on here (that I can recall)

I think I was calling someone out for calling another poster a ‘dyke’

This thread hasi maybe turned it into a badge of honour now 😂

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You’ve called people snowflakes on here. Why do you do it?
    I ironically called someone it who always uses it after they got upset over nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    By the same token you get offended by the slightest of things but are one of the most abusive posters on here.
    Cu nt off pal no one cares what you think

Another thing people seem to get wrong on here, just because someone is disagreeing with you it doesn’t mean they’re offended.

Cu nt off pal no one cares what you think
    People really do not want to read stuff like this, Mike doesnt want it on here either

as soon as the name calling starts, the thread heads one way, it isnt the look we want here