+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blue Matt’s selective post deleting and locking

Blue Matt’s selective post deleting and locking

Why does it only seem to be stuff he disagrees with that goes? The snowflake thread was a decent discussion wasn’t it? Is there anything wrong with pointing out that we should all he with the times and not embarrass ourselves?

Re: Blue Matt’s selective post deleting and locking

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Why does it only seem to be stuff he disagrees with that goes? The snowflake thread was a decent discussion wasn’t it? Is there anything wrong with pointing out that we should all he with the times and not embarrass ourselves?
    I explained the reason, you started with the C word, We dont need it here, the thread was going to head down the " sling abuse around "

I expect that was the response you wanted though, all attention is good attention eh

If you do not agree with what i have done, message Mike, its simple

Oh and for the record, the post was running for ages till henry hill took your bait and gave you some attention

so nothing to do with me disagreeing with anything

Can we use the word 'clit' instead?

If not, how about flange, quim or fanny?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post

I will pass that onto Mike, but not sure we need any of it, dont worry, it doesnt offend me, just we dont need it here, as soon as it starts the thread just deteriorates

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I explained the reason, you started with the C word, We dont need it here, the thread was going to head down the " sling abuse around "

I expect that was the response you wanted though, all attention is good attention eh

If you do not agree with what i have done, message Mike, its simple
    I started a thread that was a decent discussion, was it really a controversial thread?

You seriously constantly go on about people being offended about nothing yet cannot bring yourself to say “the C word”. If you can’t see the irony in that god help you

I will pass that onto Mike, but not sure we need any of it, dont worry, it doesnt offend me, just we dont need it here, as soon as it starts the thread just deteriorates
    I see what you're getting at as you've now ruined this thread with that reply

Why are men so vile?

Oh and for the record, the post was running for ages till henry hill took your bait and gave you some attention

so nothing to do with me disagreeing with anything
    I don’t think he took any bait did he? If anything I took his. How is posting a thread on a messageboard attention seeking?

Yesterday there was a thread where someone called Britt Assombalonga - assombongobongo. When someone pointed out this was probably a bit stupid they got called a snowflake and told not to be offended . Is there anything wrong with a follow up thread about why he was pointing it out?

I started a thread that was a decent discussion, was it really a controversial thread?

You seriously constantly go on about people being offended about nothing yet cannot bring yourself to say “the C word”. If you can’t see the irony in that god help you
    Sure i have answered this in the other thread

I am not offended by the word, not in the slightest, it is just not needed and we do not need it here, sorry if that offends you

The thread was fine and was active for 20 hours, then Henry Hill gave you the " bite " and you got abusive, which inturn would have meant him throwing abuse back at you etc etc

simple really

Yeg again it’s being “offended” to disagree with something. You are constantly going on about PC culture etc too but lock threads for people swearing at each other.

I don’t think he took any bait did he? If anything I took his. How is posting a thread on a messageboard attention seeking?

Yesterday there was a thread where someone called Britt Assombalonga - assombongobongo. When someone pointed out this was probably a bit stupid they got called a snowflake and told not to be offended . Is there anything wrong with a follow up thread about why he was pointing it out?
    The thread i deleted some posts on, then you moaned about it, then I deleted the thread as someone PM'ed me and said i had missed the point and the thread title was edging on the racist side, i didnt see it as racist, but after this person PM'ed me thought i can see his point of view

You only deleted the posts of people pointing it out though and left the posts about snowflakes getting offended again.

That’s why it’s pointless discussing anything outside of football on here, disagree with the majority and you’re either being offended or abusive or looking for a bite.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Why are men so vile?
    It's called colloquial language. Other examples are 'cock', 'prick' and 'bellend'.

Are any of those words banned? Do they offend you?

Serious question. If so, I'll apologise.

Stop acting like a Snowflake

International

Can we put this C word into the place it should be, comedy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UT02--Ijdc (not for the easily offended)

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Can we put this C word into the place it should be, comedy!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UT02--Ijdc (not for the easily offended)
    *Applauds*

It's called colloquial language. Other examples are 'cock', 'prick' and 'bellend'.

Are any of those words banned? Do they offend you?

Serious question. If so, I'll apologise.
    I don’t like any of those words either I think they are vile. If someone used those words towards me, then yes I would be offended.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    I don’t like any of those words either I think they are vile. If someone used those words towards me, then yes I would be offended.
    Understandably. What if they're not directed towards you?

As it goes, I don't like needless, unnecessary coarse and vulgar language when kids are in company.

Yes, I'm hypocritical.

it's a public forum where we don't advocate the use of swear words but accept they will be used so they are masked.

i don't want to have full on swearing without any censorship on this medium.

I can see why Matt locked the other thread, we want to discourage personal attacks and name calling.

of the few hundred that are logged in here most of the time it's not a problem. They make their point without getting personal to other postsers.

Seems there are a few that want to be aggressive in their style towards other posters. I doubt very much they'd do it face to face and I think some do it because they know exacly what reaction it will generate. They are more like trolls than abusive posters.

The mantra should be to discuss the topic, not the person discussing the topic.

we should be able to cover all topics without the management having to slap wrists, it's not 1998 - 2002 when it was a free for all and a very different environment on here.

Mike you cannot educate pork, but you have to try, I swear a lot (some words i do not use) but not on public message boards, anyone who thinks it is alright to use foul language on here, should not be on here, and i am by no means a prude, to me it shows a distinct lack of morals!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Mike you cannot educate pork, but you have to try, I swear a lot (some words i do not use) but not on public message boards, anyone who thinks it is alright to use foul language on here, should not be on here, and i am by no means a prude, to me it shows a distinct lack of morals!
    This might be the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    This might be the most cringeworthy thing I’ve ever read.
    That’s our chairman you’re talking about

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    So.... you're a hyprocrite then?

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    That’s our chairman you’re talking about