+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Good old Croesy!

Good old Croesy!

Got the knack of starting a thread about keyboard ethics and managed to get it pulled within about 10 posts for getting abusive!! You couldn’t make it up 😂😂

Re: Good old Croesy!

all attention is good attention

To be honest I think it highlights the hypocrisy on here, swearing seems to be literally the worst crime of the messageboard ffs.

I always get accused of being abusive but go through my posts and I’m really not. The problem with the comb hive mind is if you try to put across a counter point of disagree with someone they either think you’re offended or abusive.

I get a lot more abuse than I give out and I get the same posters trying to chip at me because I put across different view points to them.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    all attention is good attention
    If I was interested in attention I’d post more than I do. I don’t think swearing is that offensive. I find it funny that those who go on about PC gone mad and everyone being offended lock and delete threads because people swear in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    If I was interested in attention I’d post more than I do. I don’t think swearing is that offensive. I find it funny that those who go on about PC gone mad and everyone being offended lock and delete threads because people swear in them.
    Its fairly easy to understand, we dont need the " swearing " especially when it is designed to abuse someone, i have used your post as a example, surely most can see as soon as it starts it just becomes a thread of people abusing each other

It was far from a thread of people abusing each other though.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Got the knack of starting a thread about keyboard ethics and managed to get it pulled within about 10 posts for getting abusive!! You couldn’t make it up 😂😂
    All I ever see you do is reply to him, are you trying to shag him or something?

Would be a good idea to collate the most abusive texts and threads at the end of the year and put them all together in a sort of 'messageboard Viz', just in time for Christmas..

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    All I ever see you do is reply to him, are you trying to shag him or something?
    Now you’ve offended me!! 😁

Croesy is a big girls blouse

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    To be honest I think it highlights the hypocrisy on here, swearing seems to be literally the worst crime of the messageboard ffs.

I always get accused of being abusive but go through my posts and I’m really not. The problem with the comb hive mind is if you try to put across a counter point of disagree with someone they either think you’re offended or abusive.

I get a lot more abuse than I give out and I get the same posters trying to chip at me because I put across different view points to them.
    “Go through my posts and I’m not abusive”

That’s only because the abusive ones have been deleted.🤣🤣

I do agree that swearing is the worst crime. I think some of the passive aggressive “abuse” and the personal nature of it which I received last week was far worse than calling someone a kunt.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    “Go through my posts and I’m not abusive”

That’s only because the abusive ones have been deleted.����

I do agree that swearing is the worst crime. I think some of the passive aggressive “abuse” and the personal nature of it which I received last week was far worse than calling someone a kunt.

As mentioned it's not the swearing as such, it's when it's used to abuse other posters.

move away from swearing being the problem, it's not. Personal abuse is.

and those that chip away at others in a subtle manor are bullies whichever way you look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    As mentioned it's not the swearing as such, it's when it's used to abuse other posters.

move away from swearing being the problem, it's not. Personal abuse is.

and those that chip away at others in a subtle manor are bullies whichever way you look at it.
    it's spelt manner you f**king idiot

What does any of this have to do with Cardiff? If you've got such a hard-on for each other either shag each other or argue in PMs. This forum is going to the dogs with all the personal, irrelevant crap thrown around.

I think Mike should open a sub-forum where all these angry posters can have at it. It shouldn't be clogging up the main board or derailing threads about Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    What does any of this have to do with Cardiff? If you've got such a hard-on for each other either shag each other or argue in PMs. This forum is going to the dogs with all the personal, irrelevant crap thrown around.

I think Mike should open a sub-forum where all these angry posters can have at it. It shouldn't be clogging up the main board or derailing threads about Cardiff City.
    Problem is there’d be no one on the main board if that was the case

Made a right twat, sorry twit, of himself on that thread to be fair,