+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 25 man sqaud for remainder of season confirmed

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 25 man sqaud for remainder of season confirmed

Feel sorry for lads like Damour.

I honestly think he would add more than Ralls given what I've seen of him (not just passing sideways and backwards, a lot of the time badly).

It is as if we take a punt on these players and somehow discover their playing flaws after we have offered a contract.

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

I honestly think he would add more than Ralls given what I've seen of him (not just passing sideways and backwards, a lot of the time badly).

It is as if we take a punt on these players and somehow discover their playing flaws after we have offered a contract.
    A 4.5 year one in Bacunas case!

I’m still wobbling my head at that decision.

What hope have any of those names under the under 21 list got of ever breaking through when we hand out the deals we do to older players.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by blue lewj View Post

Damour went off the boil in the second half of last season. I was actually surprised that he didn't leave in the summer.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Damour went off the boil in the second half of last season. I was actually surprised that he didn't leave in the summer.
    I'm surprised he didn't leave on loan somewhere this week, even if it was to the SPL on lower money. A season of his career has been wasted.