+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Come on City!..Come on Wales!

Come on City!..Come on Wales!

2 wins to rub Shitty January out of my brain.

Re: Come on City!..Come on Wales!

One will do me with a proper shaped ball.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    One will do me with a proper shaped ball.
    I'll take a win double...****ing love Wales i do

Football first, rugby second, then any other sport Wales are involved in.

Well that’s the rugby gone. Grand slam decider tomorrow though!

Looking forward to the world tiddley winks tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Not quite 17-16 to Wales! Great comeback

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Looking forward to the world tiddley winks tournament.
    Beat me to it

Great win in difficult conditions in which we really struggled in the first half, 1 done 2 to go come on city and TB12

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Ireland will beat England tomorrow by 10+ Points

My language tonight has been industrial especially when Barnes ruled out Ross Moriarty’s try. Anyway a brilliant fightback. Ten wins on the bounce. Get the **** in.

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Ireland will beat England tomorrow by 10+ Points

Yep.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    My language tonight has been industrial especially when Barnes ruled out Ross Moriarty’s try. Anyway a brilliant fightback. Ten wins on the bounce. Get the **** in.
    Looking good for Japan mate although I will put some money on Ireland winning it in the summer we’ve definitely got a chance. I remember gatland was up penygraig labour for a Q and A early last year and he was confident we could win the World Cup at the time I laughed

Very harsh decision he could’ve let it go and gone back for the TMO

Looking good for Japan mate although I will put some money on Ireland winning it in the summer we’ve definitely got a chance. I remember gatland was up penygraig labour for a Q and A early last year and he was confident we could win the World Cup at the time I laughed
    We absolutely have a chance. Loads of depth. Look at all the injuries. No Leigh Halfpenny, Ellis Jenkins, Arron Shingler, Dan Lydiate, Taulupe Faletau, James Davies, Scott Williams etc etc.

Very harsh decision he could’ve let it go and gone back for the TMO

That’s exactly what we said. If there was an obstruction it was incredibly marginal.

Put a fiver on Wales at half time, 7/1. Delighted.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Put a fiver on Wales at half time, 7/1. Delighted.
    Nice one.

We absolutely have a chance. Loads of depth. Look at all the injuries. No Leigh Halfpenny, Ellis Jenkins, Arron Shingler, Dan Lydiate, Taulupe Faletau, James Davies, Scott Williams etc etc.
    Speaking of Faletau we really missed him in those pressure scrums at the end he would’ve just immediately picked the ball ip and gone through the next phase and why didn’t we just go to the front of that last line out I was very animated at that point

Speaking of Faletau we really missed him in those pressure scrums at the end he would’ve just immediately picked the ball ip and gone through the next phase and why didn’t we just go to the front of that last line out I was very animated at that point
    Losing that last line out was infuriating. Davies was also too slow getting the ball out from the base of the scrum near the end . We have to start Biggar ahead of Anscombe who is too flaky and can’t be relied on to kick his penalties. Tomas Williams was a bit hit and miss but improved as the game went on. Tipuric my MoTM. His tackling was superb and he was so quick around the pitch.

How did Wales manage to win that ?, I think that might be the poorest I've seen Wales play but still manage to win.

thinking the same trampie think the poor weather conditions didn't help

the kicking was woefull by both sides

noticed so many empty seats in the ground tonight too . is that because of a Friday night or weather conditions or france has fallen out of love with rugby ?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    How did Wales manage to win that ?, I think that might be the poorest I've seen Wales play but still manage to win.
    Poor performances from both teams, that's how.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    France did a “France”

Losing that last line out was infuriating. Davies was also too slow getting the ball out from the base of the scrum near the end . We have to start Biggar ahead of Anscombe who is too flaky and can’t be relied on to kick his penalties. Tomas Williams was a bit hit and miss but improved as the game went on. Tipuric my MoTM. His tackling was superb and he was so quick around the pitch.
    Tipuric and Nevidi were brilliant, is patchell injured? I can’t believe anyone could think hanscombe is better than him. We really need to get Webb back in it’s just nonsense these rules which don’t really benefit the regions anyway