+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Zohore gave my son his boots

Zohore gave my son his boots

All this talk about Ken Zohore - yesterday my 7 yr old son got his autograph and when I mentioned he'd been dying to meet him for ages, Ken only handed him his boots - and signed them!
    I have a very happy boy whose day was completely made by this act of kindness.
    I thought he played well in his cameo, although everyone put in a great shift.

Re: Zohore gave my son his boots

Zohore must have been keen to impress by scoring when he came on but often carried out the selfless task of hogging the ball near the corner flag in order to run down the clock.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    All this talk about Ken Zohore - yesterday my 7 yr old son got his autograph and when I mentioned he'd been dying to meet him for ages, Ken only handed him his boots - and signed them!
    I have a very happy boy whose day was completely made by this act of kindness.
    I thought he played well in his cameo, although everyone put in a great shift.
    Must have been a great day for your lad.

I still think zohore has a lot to offer, looked good and worked hard when he came on yesterday.

Shit,he’s not injured again

what do they smell like

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    what do they smell like
    Slight hint of cardboard, haven’t been out of the box for about three months.

International

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Slight hint of cardboard, haven’t been out of the box for about three months.

They've certainly been used, I'll say that much!