+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Saturday Dilemma

Saturday Dilemma

Brizzle or the Jacks Difficult one but will go for the Carrot Crunchers.

Re: Saturday Dilemma

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    Brizzle or the Jacks Difficult one but will go for the Carrot Crunchers.
    Yeah, it is. However, I'm going to go for Bristol City. Simply based on the wonderful Sala thread they had on their forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    Yeah, it is. However, I'm going to go for Bristol City. Simply based on the wonderful Sala thread they had on their forum.
    Careful lads.

Remember what happened to Craig Bellamy when he tried to answer this question....

Draw. 0-0. Please.

If the Gummidges win they go into the play offs.

Draw with lots of sendings off

Jacks for me.

This won't be a popular opinion but I actually feel sorry for the proper Jack fans. Maybe our owner's being a bit tight with the purse strings but at least he's not selling everybody good we've got

Draw. That won't be great for either team.

Draw with a mass brawl so they both get deduced points

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Draw with a mass brawl so they both get deduced points

I don't mind Brizzle winning - it makes their end of season annual failure even more enjoyable - especially when they all start blaming little Lee again

Swansea are going nowhere this season and are going to be the Ipswich town of the championship for the next few seasons. Some good players but some downright average ones as well.

I'll go for a Swansea win as it will keep Jurssey off here and his bizarre rantings

Game abandoned. Multiple injuries and sendings off. Pitch invasion. Both teams fined and docked points.

Looks like Bristol are set to win the "We Hate Cardiff More Than You" derby

WHCMTYD for short

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    We're happy to get another victory TBH. God bless Sala, extremely sad. R.I.P young man.

As for the other lot west of you, what a bunch of arseholes they have following them. After the game at our place was a bit naughty, unfortunately.
    Good win for you lot today, it seemed apt that you won TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by binman View Post
    I don't mind Brizzle winning - it makes their end of season annual failure even more enjoyable - especially when they all start blaming little Lee again

Swansea are going nowhere this season and are going to be the Ipswich town of the championship for the next few seasons. Some good players but some downright average ones as well.

I'll go for a Swansea win as it will keep Jurssey off here and his bizarre rantings
    He’s boycotting because of Johnson again.

Oh, wait a minute, he isn’t anymore as they won a few games.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderup View Post
    We're happy to get another victory TBH. God bless Sala, extremely sad. R.I.P young man.

As for the other lot west of you, what a bunch of arseholes they have following them. After the game at our place was a bit naughty, unfortunately.
    Good win for you lot today, it seemed apt that you won TBH.
    This sort of response - against hundreds of them singing disgusting songs about Sala make me more than happy you won.

Despite knowing a few decent Jacks, I have met a lot more Swansea fans who are twats than I’ve met Bristol ones

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    This sort of response - against hundreds of them singing disgusting songs about Sala make me more than happy you won.

Despite knowing a few decent Jacks, I have met a lot more Swansea fans who are twats than I’ve met Bristol ones
    No need to repeat the words as I'd rather not know but they were signing that today in Bristol?

Quote Originally Posted by delmbox View Post
    This won't be a popular opinion but I actually feel sorry for the proper Jack fans. Maybe our owner's being a bit tight with the purse strings but at least he's not selling everybody good we've got
    You better wash your ****ing mouth out

Jursett or Roathie?

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    No need to repeat the words as I'd rather not know but they were signing that today in Bristol?
    Unfortunately they were Gnojek. Met by howls of derision from the home masses.

I know my club's fans have been guilty of some hideous chants aimed at your area but that was a very long time ago, we're not likely to do it nowadays (although I'm old enough to remember them).

The Swans fans enjoyed their big day out regardless. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciderup View Post
    Unfortunately they were Gnojek. Met by howls of derision from the home masses.

I know my club's fans have been guilty of some hideous chants aimed at your area but that was a very long time ago, we're not likely to do it nowadays (although I'm old enough to remember them).

The Swans fans enjoyed their big day out regardless
    . ;)

Yeah, I know what you mean. Sometimes they will hop on a train and come to Cardiff just to see the lights and ride on escalators..

Jacks for me! Can't abide our rivals winning anything

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Jursett or Roathie?
    Never met either. The difference in the rivalries can be summed up by the fact we hardly even get any restrictions and can take best part of 4000 to Bristol now. Even when there were restrictions the coaches would turn up and we’d just wander over from the car park in the industrial estate to the ground.
    Very rarely any problems.

Most Bristol fans would just ignore us, I’ve even had a chat with some of them wandering back to the coach.

Contrast that to the military operations when we play Swansea and hundreds of the Tossers grouping up and throwing stuff at our coaches and us.

It might bother the older ones for me to say this, but the rivalry is far more intense with Swansea

Never met either. The difference in the rivalries can be summed up by the fact we hardly even get any restrictions and can take best part of 4000 to Bristol now. Even when there were restrictions the coaches would turn up and we’d just wander over from the car park in the industrial estate to the ground.
    Very rarely any problems.

Most Bristol fans would just ignore us, I’ve even had a chat with some of them wandering back to the coach.

Contrast that to the military operations when we play Swansea and hundreds of the Tossers grouping up and throwing stuff at our coaches and us.

It might bother the older ones for me to say this, but the rivalry is far more intense with Swansea
    https://twitter.com/gutollewelyn/sta...104039430?s=21

Handbags at dawn inside the ground yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Yes a quick Twitter search confirms the singing of anti sala songs being sung hy swansea fans yesterday. Sure it wasn't all of them but enough for the Bristol fans to hear anyway.