+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Huw Jenkins

Huw Jenkins

Stepped down as Swansea chairman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47105213

What a weekend!

Re: Huw Jenkins

Shame they’ve probably got enough points on the board already to get relegated as its falling apart down West.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Shame they’ve probably got enough points on the board already to get relegated as its falling apart down West.
    There's always next season

I'd expect Roberts, Rodon, McBurnie, James, Fer and Potter all to go in the summer

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Stepped down as Swansea chairman

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/47105213

What a weekend!
    He knows what's coming and is trying to put it all on the American owners-Rat.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    There's always next season

I'd expect Roberts, Rodon, McBurnie, James, Fer and Potter all to go in the summer
    Thought we might have made a move for Roberts seeing as we were looking for a right back and they are selling everything on the cheap

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Thought we might have made a move for Roberts seeing as we were looking for a right back and they are selling everything on the cheap
    I hope we go for him in the summer, if we stay up I think he'll come

People will say that he's a "Jack through and through" or whatever, but everyone has a price and he won't even have to move house!

Back to the basement they go.....ho ho ho

Couldn't have happened to a nicer club

His nose is still in post though

Was it really a "childhood ambition" of his to be "providing direction and leadership at the club"? What a strange man, any normal child would want to play for the team he/she supported.

It's hard to see an acknowledgement of any mistakes in what he says but, to this outsider, he made plenty in the last few years - that said, it does seem to me that the bigger villains of the piece are still the major influences at Swansea and the wording of the club statement points to a total breakdown in the relationship between them and Jenkins.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Was it really a "childhood ambition" of his to be "providing direction and leadership at the club"? What a strange man, any normal child would want to play for the team he/she supported.

It's hard to see an acknowledgement of any mistakes in what he says but, to this outsider, he made plenty in the last few years - that said, it does seem to me that the bigger villains of the piece are still the major influences at Swansea and the wording of the club statement points to a total breakdown in the relationship between them and Jenkins.
    Sounds like he really pissed the yanks off by turning off his phone Thursday so deals for Dan James and fer couldn’t go through. He realised they are going to fleece the club dry and now he’s running, albeit with millions in his own pocket.

Trouble on and off the pitch.

https://twitter.com/gutollewelyn/sta...104039430?s=21

How things have turned around in the last couple of year.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Sounds like he really pissed the yanks off by turning off his phone Thursday so deals for Dan James and fer couldn’t go through. He realised they are going to fleece the club dry and now he’s running, albeit with millions in his own pocket.
    Or the yanks have really pissed him off by asset-stripping. They are worse with the transfers now than Tan ever was. Nice for them to have, such a 'model' football club that avoided bankruptcy by cancelling debts to local owners and banks, but had the nations media fooled for 7 years. I'll be happy when their fan run club is in the Neath-Port Talbot district league after the current one is bankrupt by the yanks.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

He's worse the scam and the eYeS creme crew. I also include Dineen, Morgan et al.

Roll on the court case when everything comes out in the wash.

Ps - well done for yesterday, cracking win!

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr55 View Post
    He's worse the scam and the eYeS creme crew. I also include Dineen, Morgan et al.

Mr partridge, come and see what I've done in the toilet

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

Not one of those guys actually try to get past the stewards

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post

Mad. I forgot what it looks like with rival fans having a pop at each other in the ground. We’ve not seen anything like that down the CCS for years. Or any actually at the CCS. That looks like crap that used to go on at NP.

Fans stuck in the stone age sadly.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Mr partridge, come and see what I've done in the toilet
    6lbs of mashed up Dundee Cake

6lbs of mashed up Dundee Cake
    Peace of mind , especially if you've got elderley relatives

Lookout, it’s not getting any better, £70 million in the do do now.....dearly me
    https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footba.../236584/page:1

Lookout, it’s not getting any better, £70 million in the do do now.....dearly me
    Christ think we're in £160m? Every club (virtually) is in debt. They have far bigger problems, most of which are the yanks and the fact that their team is, in all honestly, crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    Christ think we're in £160m? Every club (virtually) is in debt. They have far bigger problems, most of which are the yanks and the fact that their team is, in all honestly, crap.
    No, reckon we less than them now, plus we have decent owner

That's likely to be bollocks, more propaganda from Gonzo and the sell outs paid hands.

They're worse than Sam and the uPdATe crew