+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I was a proud and relieved Bluebird today

I was a proud and relieved Bluebird today

I so wanted the club to win today , however before the game I thought how the hell could we win , having supported the club for 40 plus years , today seemed a strange event ,and as I sat there , probably worse for wear , I felt as soon as we scored that no way were those players were ever going to lose, or give up , so a massive thank you to those players for that to that wonderful effort.

Re: I was a proud and relieved Bluebird today

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I so wanted the club to win today , however before the game I thought how the hell could we win , having supported the club for 40 plus years , today seemed a strange event ,and as I sat there , probably worse for wear , I felt as soon as we scored that no way were those players were ever going to lose, or give up , so a massive thank you to those players for that to that wonderful effort.
    👍

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

(Just coming up to 50 years for me)

So proud of everyone. I was expecting to lose and not care about the result due to the circumstances. Just wanted to get it out of the way and hopefully turn things round after this game. But it turned out to be a special night. Great performance, great win, great respect for Sala. I hope we sing that song every game. Well done the club, the team and the fans.