Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
That's a bit of a leap, isn't it? The odd thing is that people are all of a sudden trusting the Daily Mail as a credible source of information. If the same publication put out an article tomorrow swaying that Warnock was leaving for another club at the end of the season most on here would be saying that it's bollocks-No evidence etc-Maybe if the story suits the persons opinions then it gets through the check list. Nothing wrong with speculation, i just believe that you have to be careful with it. From where i'm sitting it seems that some people are enjoying this a bit to much.
There have been many sources of information, even from some of those who were near to the event. I personally think we already have the "big picture" regarding what happened, and hopefully an ordered version will appear that will drill down into the specifics. I don't think anybody is enjoying it all. People are just trying to understand why such a senseless tradegy occured. If any wrongdoing is discovered, I hope steps will be taken to ensure that a similar event never happens again.