+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: February games

February games

Following last night, I’ve found a new form of confidence, we are more than able to get 7 points from remaining 3 games this month and go unbeaten this month.

Big step towards premier league safety that would be

Fixtures..
    Southampton away
    Watford home
    Everton home

Re: February games

A lot to be optimistic about. Players like Bennett Bamba and Ralls regaining form. The latter means we now got serious competition in midfield, with Paterson finally being moved, and arguably our best 2 were out last night. Niasse looks a good signing, Reid has looked so much better last few games, and last night will do his confidence wonders. Murphy had a great game. Zohore fit. NML to come back into the the team, Hoilett too. Seems we've got a bit of depth all of a sudden. How dour captain get back into the team if Pelts keeps having solid games like last night. Bruno to make way?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    A lot to be optimistic about. Players like Bennett Bamba and Ralls regaining form. The latter means we now got serious competition in midfield, with Paterson finally being moved, and arguably our best 2 were out last night. Niasse looks a good signing, Reid has looked so much better last few games, and last night will do his confidence wonders. Murphy had a great game. Zohore fit. NML to come back into the the team, Hoilett too. Seems we've got a bit of depth all of a sudden. How dour captain get back into the team if Pelts keeps having solid games like last night. Bruno to make way?
    I reckon we are going to be seeing Bacuna at RB, I'd keep Manga at CB as he only has about one howler in him per match as opposed to Morrisons two or three.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I reckon we are going to be seeing Bacuna at RB, I'd keep Manga at CB as he only has about one howler in him per match as opposed to Morrisons two or three.
    Completely forgot about Bacuna for a moment! I think you're right.