+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bobby Reid

Bobby Reid

You can tell he's been working hard and and had to be patient. I think he has looked better in the last few games he's appeared in. It clicked for him last night. He's a clever player who could score the goals we need to stay up.

I think the way we play with Niasse benefits Reid. In the last two games we have created more chances than Arsenal and Bournemouth, who are both considered as good attacking sides.

Not a fan of the song we have for him though. Just leave Bristol out of it, he's got an affinity with that club.

Re: Bobby Reid

I'm surprised it took so long to get the best out of him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    You can tell he's been working hard and and had to be patient. I think he has looked better in the last few games he's appeared in. It clicked for him last night. He's a clever player who could score the goals we need to stay up.

I think the way we play with Niasse benefits Reid. In the last two games we have created more chances than Arsenal and Bournemouth, who are both considered as good attacking sides.

Not a fan of the song we have for him though. Just leave Bristol out of it, he's got an affinity with that club.
    I agree with the bit on the song, he probably doesn't like it. His name doesn't really fit it either, he needs a new one

I think he’s great and have most times I’ve seen him play. People go on about his size and weakness but his game isn’t about that, his movement and touch are so good. Anyone going on about size are slightly missing the point imo.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    I agree with the bit on the song, he probably doesn't like it. His name doesn't really fit it either, he needs a new one
    He has another one which hasn't quite taken off as much (yet):

Bobby Reid, Bobby Reid,
    Bobby, Bobby Reid.
    He get's the ball he scores a goal,
    Bobby, Bobby Reid.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    He has another one which hasn't quite taken off as much (yet):

Bobby Reid, Bobby Reid,
    Bobby, Bobby Reid.
    He get's the ball he scores a goal,
    Bobby, Bobby Reid.
    We had "he's got sh*t hair but we don't care, Bobby, Bobby Reid" at Watford (a), but that didn't stick

This Niasse has brought a different pace & dimension, which is allowing Reid to play more of the #10 role. With Pats it's been hit & hope, no pace and little on the floor to Reid. Bournemouth couldn't cope with our counter-attacking pace / runners which is something we've rarely produced all season

From what I understand he's likely to drop the Reid part of his name entirely at some point so maybe not worth putting too much thought into it.

Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    This Niasse has brought a different pace & dimension, which is allowing Reid to play more of the #10 role. With Pats it's been hit & hope, no pace and little on the floor to Reid. Bournemouth couldn't cope with our counter-attacking pace / runners which is something we've rarely produced all season
    The 4 up front complemented themselves well.

Murphy raw pace, Niasse strong and purposeful with decent feet, holds it up well. Patterson is a nuisance , wins loads of headers and doesn’t stop working.
    Reid then stitched it together with great touch, superb movement and real quality in his touch and passing.

Where do Camerasa and Arter fit in ?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Agreed.
    Yeah. It’s pretty crap tbh

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    We had "he's got sh*t hair but we don't care, Bobby, Bobby Reid" at Watford (a), but that didn't stick
    Oh De-cor-dova,
    You are the love of my life.
    Oh De-cor-dova,
    I'd let you shag my wife.
    Oh De-cord-dova,
    I want corn-rowed hair too.

Yep. Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Oh De-cor-dova,
    You are the love of my life.
    Oh De-cor-dova,
    I'd let you shag my wife.
    Oh De-cord-dova,
    I want corn-rowed hair too.

Yep. Nailed it.

Nailed it.

Bobby Reid to the tune of Baby Shark?

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Never heard of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post

Where do Camerasa and Arter fit in ?
    What a decent dilemma to have, you could ask the same about NML & Hoilett.

I probably wouldn't change any of the starting 11 for this weekend. Possibly Camarasa for one of Ralls or Gunnar. I'd leave Arter on the bench?

Healey & Cunningham or Bacuna out of the squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Never heard of it.
    Consider yourself lucky. Once heard, never unheard

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    No.

I probably wouldn't change any of the starting 11 for this weekend. Possibly Camarasa for one of Ralls or Gunnar. I'd leave Arter on the bench?

Isn't Cunningham covering every defensive position on the bench? No way is he being left out of the 18, it would have to be one of the wingers

What about Frankie Wilson’s Northern Soul Classic?
    Do I Love You
    Do I Love You
    Do I Love You
    Bobby Reid I Do

Just watched the MOTD analysis on Reid, he did put a shift , all over the pitch.

What struck me, he looked very fit , he's very quick across the ground , has a nice first touch , well balanced body shape when striking a ball, yes he does have something about him .

Nah Arter in , surely he doesn't care for the Saints being a Bournemouth boy .

Healey will drop out and rest Camarasa again for home games.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Nah Arter in , surely he doesn't care for the Saints being a Bournemouth boy .

Healey will drop out and rest Camarasa again for home games.
    Yeah, I think we need Arter in there. As you say, give Camarasa another week.

Agree song is shocking.

Bobby Reid, Bobby Reid, Bobby Reid, Bobby Reid.. he's alright for a Wurzel; Bobby Reid.

To the tune of let it be.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Just watched the MOTD analysis on Reid, he did put a shift , all over the pitch.

What struck me, he looked very fit , he's very quick across the ground , has a nice first touch , well balanced body shape when striking a ball, yes he does have something about him .
    What a great time for him, Murphy and heaven forbid zohore to hit form. With these three firing we look lively. Looking at Burnelys fixtures they won’t pick up many points....