+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: WRECKAGE OF EMILIANO'S PLANE FOUND IN ENGLISH CHANNEL

Re: WRECKAGE OF EMILIANO'S PLANE FOUND IN ENGLISH CHANNEL

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    They would have sent an rov down to positively id the plane before informing the AAIB team. I’m sure the AAIB guys will be doing the same though.

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    Listening to David Mearns’ statement it sounds like the bodies have been found.
    I hope that is the case as if they’re not with the plane it’s unlikely they’ll be found.
    That's been mine and all of my friend's interpretation of what we have read.

Sadly, let's hope they have found them.

BBC reporting this morning that no bodies have been found - I'm going to stick to that line until it's confirmed that they have been found.

I now see that the mail sentence that I quoted above was indeed 'clumsy writing'
    The plane carrying footballer Emiliano Sala and his pilot has been found following a sonar search - with both occupants missing and presumed dead.
    It would be better if they said that the plane went missing with both occupants missing and presumed dead - wreckage of the plane has been found.

There is no indication yet that the wreckage contained bodies or is empty.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    I now see that the mail sentence that I quoted above was indeed 'clumsy writing'

It would be better if they said that the plane went missing with both occupants missing and presumed dead - wreckage of the plane has been found.

There is no indication yet that the wreckage contained bodies or is empty.
    I agree, a very simple statement would have saved so much speculation, especially as the families have been informed.