+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Body found breaking news

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Body found breaking news

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I understand that but if only 1 of 2 is in the plane, one family will still not have closure. I hope both are there.
    Likewise. It's the not knowing as much as anything else at this stage. If it wasn't immediately obvious there is a body on board, it suggests a passenger.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Likewise. It's the not knowing as much as anything else at this stage. If it wasn't immediately obvious there is a body on board, it suggests a passenger.
    Purely speculation but the door was towards the rear, behind the wing.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    It doesn’t state if the visible body is in the front or just behind does it? I don’t know what’s worse, the thought Sala died in the crash or maybe he got out and froze in the sea.....I guess you can only hope they have a body to bury for the families.

Whenever I've flown this type of flight (UK to Ireland) as s single passenger, I've always sat in the co-pilot seat. I don't know whether that's common practise but no-one has ever said anything different.