+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Body found breaking news

Re: Body found breaking news

Quote Originally Posted by The Gifaffe View Post
    Of course I meant to put Sala ex not sister.
    Did the article go on, and say how much of self publicity seeking lunatic his ex was

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Did the article go on, and say how much of self publicity seeking lunatic his ex was
    That's harsh. I thought she deleted the tweet pretty quickly and obviously tweeted in extreme anger and grief.

I didnt read it as her saying he was murdered by the mafia- rather she was saying sala was just a pawn amongst the 'football mafia'- a group of guys all trying to make money off him and with no concern for his wellbeing- and sala was the ultimate victim.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if lots of footballers have been made to feel like this- and the emails willie mckay chose to leak of his emails to sala hardly do much to help dispel this argument.

We don't know what happened to him and why but as a general point i can see what she was getting at.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Is it a fact those seats were definitely from the plane?

(I genuinely don't know- not trying to be funny or clever)
    I think what was washed up were cushions rather than seats.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    There is still no closure for one family if there is only one body
    There’s only 1 body they can see. The other may also be on there.

If it isn’t then yes, more torture for the family and friends of the missing one 🙁

Search team recover body from Sala plane

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47152773

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Search team recover body from Sala plane

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-47152773
    “The operation was carried out in as dignified a way as possible and the families were kept informed of progress,” a spokesman said. “Unfortunately, attempts to recover the aircraft wreckage were unsuccessful before poor weather conditions forced us to return the ROV to the ship. The weather forecast is poor for the foreseeable future and so the difficult decision was taken to bring the overall operation to a close.”

It is thought that the body has been identified and the coroner or police are expected to confirm it formally.

I notice the pilot is coming in for a lot of scrutiny in the press and also the insurance angle is coming in for a lot of scrutiny in the press, its a terrible situation, Sala's sister seems to be having an extremely hard time, the whole thing is awful.

Given the number of tattoos Sala had, I would assume identification should be fairly straight forward? No reports of a second body though and with the recovery mission stopping it looks like they will probably not be found

https://news.sky.com/story/body-reco...ckage-11630221

A sombre image in the story there.

Im pretty sure the recovery crew and families know who's body it is, just need the coroner to carry out the formalities and identification I guess before released to the media and public.
    Really will be mystery as to where the other chaps body is though. Sadly they may never know.
    Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    https://news.sky.com/story/body-reco...ckage-11630221

A sombre image in the story there.

Im pretty sure the recovery crew and families know who's body it is, just need the coroner to carry out the formalities and identification I guess before released to the media and public.
    Really will be mystery as to where the other chaps body is though. Sadly they may never know.
    Very sad.
    For some reason I think it’s the pilot they have found, as he was clearly visible, maybe stuck in his seat at the front? Terrible for one family if they don’t find the other....

horrible just awful for all involved, but i was thinking it will be the pilot... maybe just maybe sala broke free, and tried to surface, terrible to think badly injured, in those poor conditions who knows... so so sad bless them all... gutted

This man he weeps tonight

I hope the family can find peace with Sala’s body being recovered. Horrific few weeks for all involved 😢

Rest in peace, Emiliano.

I'm running out of words. RIP Emiliano. Forever a Bluebird.

So sad for the family of David Ibbotson.

RIP Emiliano

RIP Emiliano

Difficult to find the right words, but I’m happy that at least his family can give him a dignified burial and have some closure, but feel for the pilots family it must be horrendous.

RIP Emiliano.