+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Top management and owner at my club!

Top management and owner at my club!

I am so grateful to the way everyone at Cardiff City Football Club... My club... have handled the last two weeks.

In honesty the results don't matter but good Lord we have been excellent from VT down.

Today we have signed a teenager that joins a club in real difficulties head wise and in a relegation battle.

Neil Warnock. Where you found your strength in the last ten days I do not know but I guess Sharon had something to do with it.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You all helped me. I had never felt so low as a week last Tuesday morning and you all helped me through as a lifelong fan.

Re: Top management and owner at my club!

We’re in real danger of becoming a well liked, respected club after our dignified and brilliant responses to both recent football related tragedies. New territory for us as a football club..........can we cope? We’re used to being the evil, hated bastards with Neil Warnock becoming our manager adding to the vitriol. Heaven forbid other fans start rooting for us to stay up, very uncomfortable for us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    I am so grateful to the way everyone at Cardiff City Football Club... My club... have handled the last two weeks.

In honesty the results don't matter but good Lord we have been excellent from VT down.

Today we have signed a teenager that joins a club in real difficulties head wise and in a relegation battle.

Neil Warnock. Where you found your strength in the last ten days I do not know but I guess Sharon had something to do with it.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

You all helped me. I had never felt so low as a week last Tuesday morning and you all helped me through as a lifelong fan.
    That's Mrs Warnock to you.

Fair play the club handled everything perfectly I think, it was respectful and not overly mawkish like some of these things can be. Showed complete respect for Sala and Ibbitson and from the chairman to the players every one interviewed has come across brilliantly.