+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Matt Brazier dies aged 42

Re: Matt Brazier dies aged 42

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your awful loss. My sincere condolences to you and your family
    Sincerest condolences Cardiff 55

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Such a shame, he was good player for us back then. I lost my son aged 36 a month ago so I can imagine what his family are going though. All bad news so far this year.
    That's very sad news CF55 , as you say not a great year for you ,be strong .

Oh no.

He was a really good player, a cut above the rest when he was here on loan. Such a pity.

Such a shame, he was good player for us back then. I lost my son aged 36 a month ago so I can imagine what his family are going though. All bad news so far this year.
    So sorry to hear that.

And Matt. Good player.

RIP.

Sorry to hear that. Hope you are as well as you can be.

RIP to your son and condolences to your famaliy.

Sorry for your loss ....... My sincere condolences

I'm really sorry to hear that. No parent should have to outlive their children. Condolences to you and your family. The Brazier situation is another tragedy. I thought the PFA with all their resources stepped in in such circumstances but clearly that is not the case.