Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
I wasn't referring to you, it was about those comments further up the thread.

People are different. For example, there are some who think the mourning of strangers is rediculous, and they have no problem making their thoughts clear in threads where people are actively expressing their grief. I am not one of them. I am saddened by the loss of Sala, and I fully supported all of the tributes.

Regarding events surrounding the accident, I view it as a separate matter. I feel a sense of quiet anger that Sala lost his life in what appears to be preventable circumstances. Like many, I have followed events closely trying to understand what happened. There have been specific discussions on here regarding the cause of the accident, and I have only contributed what I believe to be true, so that others can get a better understanding of what happened that night.
Fair enough and I can at least acknowledge that point of view. Indeed in some other matters I’ll also look for a scapegoat, but when it’s the life of a 27 year old young man who is still missing, I’m just not wired that way.