+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Nantes DEMAND Sala Transfer fee

Re: Nantes DEMAND Sala Transfer fee

Quote Originally Posted by lisvaneblue View Post
    I’m just extracting from the article. He might be quoting Tim Hartley,s commentson the Trust website.
    The point is that Nantes action is hardly appropriate at this time

I appreciate that you are just quoting from the article. That article refers to "head of Cardiff Supporters Trust" and I have not given an interview to the Telegraph so they have misquoted me.

Keith

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    I appreciate that you are just quoting from the article. That article refers to "head of Cardiff Supporters Trust" and I have not given an interview to the Telegraph so they have misquoted me.

Keith
    Sorry , have just seen Tim`s article on the Trust website which he wrote as a Trust board member (he was previously Chair of the Trust before me) which he wrote on 23 January quoting some examples of support messages we had received from other Supporters Trusts and fan groups in those initial days.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    Yes, but the liability of the insurnace company will be to the family of the deceased, not his employer. In other words, they have no reason to pay Cardiff City, only his estate.

My employer would not get a payout from insurance if I was on a plane at it went down. We are only employees, and are replacable.
    Surely this changes when employees are bought and sold though? The fact he is worth £15m practically changes him almost into cargo???

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Did he die the day before he was our player? If so was he legally still a Nantes player. So insensitive I know but these things wil need to be talked about.
    The contact would have stipulated his starting date, i.e. either with immediate effect when it was signed, when it was filed with the FA, when the international clearance was granted, or when the player reported for training. There does seem to have been a tremendous concern about getting him to training on-time, which is the ultimate reason for this entire tradegy. If only somebody had picked up the phone and said it was too dangerous, and we'll see you in the afternoon

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Let’s be fair you’re a expert in well EVERYTHING

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A schoolyard level contribution to a very serious subject. Maybe it's time to grow up?