+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Nantes DEMAND Sala Transfer fee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Nantes DEMAND Sala Transfer fee

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It was a private flight, so I am not sure if the insurance would cover corporate business transactions.
    Surely if the plane transports people the company must have some type of Public Liability Insurance !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SABlue View Post
    Surely if the plane transports people the company must have some type of Public Liability Insurance !!!!
    The liability will be to the estate of the deceased, not his employer.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    The liability will be to the estate of the deceased, not his employer.
    No i'm talking about the Company that OWNS and operates the plane should have Public liability insurance

No i'm talking about the Company that OWNS and operates the plane should have Public liability insurance
    Yes, but the liability of the insurnace company will be to the family of the deceased, not his employer. In other words, they have no reason to pay Cardiff City, only his estate.

My employer would not get a payout from insurance if I was on a plane at it went down. We are only employees, and are replacable.

Yes, but the liability of the insurnace company will be to the family of the deceased, not his employer. In other words, they have no reason to pay Cardiff City, only his estate.

My employer would not get a payout from insurance if I was on a plane at it went down. We are only employees, and are replacable.
    Sorry misread your reply

Sorry misread your reply

Surely this changes when employees are bought and sold though? The fact he is worth £15m practically changes him almost into cargo???