+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So you want to stay in the EU?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: So you want to stay in the EU?

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Packing cities with more and more people only leads to overcrowded, smog filled slums, but that seems to be what the policies of the major UK parties lead too.
    So the areas hoovering up the wealth of the country are littered with smog-filled slums...

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    So the areas hoovering up the wealth of the country are littered with smog-filled slums...
    You forgot the overcrowding bit, so much so that they are even sleeping in tents on the streets.

You forgot the overcrowding bit, so much so that they are even sleeping in tents on the streets.
    I don't know if you're a WUM or whether you truly believe that overcrowding is the reason for homelessness.
    There are many factors in homelessness and overcrowding probably isn't up there.
    How about getting:
    decent quality affordable housing
    Better mental health services
    Better addiction services
    Better support services for ex-military
    Better support services for abused people

I never said any different, its shocking the way Labour and the Conservatives treat certain sections of our community.

You really think people are sleeping rough on the streets because of overcrowding? Just to make sure I understand you, can I check a few details in relation to this -

People are sleeping rough because of overcrowding.

Overcrowding means there are no properties available, otherwise people would be living in them.

Therefore, the next step has to be to say that these people have the financial means to be able to live in properties but cannot because there are none available.

So people are sleeping rough, despite having the means and jobs to be able to afford to buy/rent a property, but cannot because there are none available.

So people are sleeping rough, despite having the means and jobs to be able to afford to buy/rent a property a distance away where there are likely to be plenty available, but choose not to in order to save commuting.

So people are sleeping rough, despite having the means and jobs to be able to afford to buy/rent a property, but choose to sleep in tents and go to work in dirty clothes having not washed etc.

Whichever way you look at it, your comment is utter nonsense.