+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hasenhüttl's Cardiff press conference round-up

Hasenhüttl's Cardiff press conference round-up

https://southamptonfc.com/news/2019-...er-league-1819

Key points from Ralph Rabbithutch:

Ings still out; Austin probably 'an option' for the weekend; other injured players coming back; Yoshida back from Asian Cup; he is very happy with Redmond and Ward-Prowse - the first can't stop scoring and the second is like a new signing (and changing room 'policeman') after being dropped by Hughes.

“It’s an important game for us. We lost 1-0 in Cardiff and I don’t know whether they were better in this game but they were more clever and smarter as well as taking their few chances to win.

“It was after one training with this team so it was a little bit early. We want to show we have developed our game and that’s what I want to see on Saturday.

“We want to show we know how to play against this team. The first game was a very tight one. We should really be focused because we know we gave two points away at Burnley which hurt a lot.

“The reaction of the team will be a very, very focused one and to be honest I wouldn’t want to play against my team at the weekend.”

Re: Hasenhüttl's Cardiff press conference round-up

It's not going to be an easy game, but if we carry over momentum and fire from last Saturday, we should get at least a draw