Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Shock horror - WalesBales talking nonsense again
    I must be dreaming then, and Sarri really is a tactical genius

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I must be dreaming then, and Sarri really is a tactical genius
    Napoli got 91 points last season, 91. The bloke knows what he's doing, and knows more about football than you or I, or anyone on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Napoli got 91 points last season, 91. The bloke knows what he's doing, and knows more about football than you or I, or anyone on here.
    Sarri had a great team last last year, but he's been totally found out by teams like Bournemouth this year. Sarriball has never won anything in the past, and it certainly won't be winning anything in the near future. I'm affraid it's back to the drawing board for Chelsea, they either need a new system or a new manager.

Sarri had a great team last last year, but he's been totally found out by teams like Bournemouth this year. Sarriball has never won anything in the past, and it certainly won't be winning anything in the near future. I'm affraid it's back to the drawing board for Chelsea, they either need a new system or a new manager.
    He practically signed no players in 3 years at Napoli and turned them from also rans into genuine title contenders. He turned Mertens from an average winger into a world class striker. But never mind, you think he's a mug so I bow down to your greater knowledge.

He practically signed no players in 3 years at Napoli and turned them from also rans into genuine title contenders. He turned Mertens from an average winger into a world class striker. But never mind, you think he's a mug so I bow down to your greater knowledge.
    That was then, this is now. The conditions are far from identical.

Well, for starters Sarriball isn't working as well as it once was, and most of the players are already at the top of their game, so he is hardly going to improve them individually.

Oh yeah, your passive aggressive laughter responses makes you look like a gormless twit

But never mind, you think he's a mug so I bow down to your greater knowledge.
    BTW I've never said he was a mug, those are your words. I just said he's not as good as people like you make out.

Talking of greater knowledge, you're the guy who said Ampadu wasn't good enough to start for Wales, who then won MOTM in his first game.