+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sarri

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Loftus-Cheek played well for England in the World Cup and Sarri said he wasn't good enough for Chelsea, and he needed to improve.
    If Kante, Jorghinho and Kovacic were English that would be their midfield 3.

I'm not saying it's ideal what happening at Chelsea but they are under pressure to come in the top 4 at least and development is secondary to instant success cos of the money involved.

The fact is if Hudson-Odoi goes to Bayern and does well, in two years they'll be in the queue to buy him back for 80 million.

It's tragic but it's the way it is in England. It's not Sarri's fault, he and Pep are in the same position where the owners want success NOW

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I'm not saying it's ideal what happening at Chelsea but they are under pressure to come in the top 4 at least and development is secondary to instant success cos of the money involved.
    Chelsea could be out of the top 4 by the end of their game on Sunday, and it will be a tricky task trying to overtake a resurgent Manchester United during the run-in. So that could mean they would need to win the Europa League to play in the Champions League next season. I wonder what old trigger-finger Abramovich thinks about that?