+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sarri

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Sarri

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That was then, this is now. The conditions are far from identical.

That was then, this is now. The conditions are far from identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Well, for starters Sarriball isn't working as well as it once was, and most of the players are already at the top of their game, so he is hardly going to improve them individually.

Well, for starters Sarriball isn't working as well as it once was, and most of the players are already at the top of their game, so he is hardly going to improve them individually.
    It’s his first season ffs at a club that is known to be deluded was you expecting him to go undefeated all season? He’s completely changing the style of play and culture of the club this doesn’t just happen over night and I’m sure the bad eggs and players he doesn’t want will be gone in the summer as for Ampadu I’m not sure what you’re expecting

International

What is this "Sarriball" thing? I haven't seen it anywhere but in your posts.
    But then, I am not as expert as you and am probably just trying to derail the thread.
    In which case just have a word, if we disagree I'm sure you can get it deleted.

But seriously? Sarriball? Is this like tikki takka?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    What is this "Sarriball" thing? I haven't seen it anywhere but in your posts.
    But then, I am not as expert as you and am probably just trying to derail the thread.
    In which case just have a word, if we disagree I'm sure you can get it deleted.

But seriously? Sarriball? Is this like tikki takka?
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Sarriball

International

You're very clever with these stupid non-links. Why don't you just post the link or answer the question?

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    You're very clever with these stupid non-links. Why don't you just post the link or answer the question?
    Well, maybe you shouldn't be so sarcastic with your replies if you want to be respected?

International

Well, maybe you shouldn't be so sarcastic with your replies if you want to be respected?
    Respected? ??????? You think you are?
    You live in cloud cuckoo land. lmfao

A schoolyard level contribution to a very serious subject. Maybe it's time to grow up?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    A schoolyard level contribution to a very serious subject. Maybe it's time to grow up?
    You seriously need to donate your brain to science after you pass on.

Chelsea at their absolute worst as 'Sarriball' obliterated by Bournemouth in humiliating 4-0 thrashing

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...urizio-sarris/

Oh yeah, your passive aggressive laughter responses makes you look like a gormless twit

Oh yeah, your passive aggressive laughter responses makes you look like a gormless twit

Stop saying daft things then, you used the past to support your argument with fergie but when Pedro done the same you come back with that

Stop saying daft things then, you used the past to support your argument with fergie but when Pedro done the same you come back with that
    Well it's true, the conditions at Napoli and Chelsea are entirely different. Sarriball is now being viewed by some pundits as a somewhat failing system. It's no longer the all conquering new way forward that it once was, and the players are not happy. Chelsea are dropping down the table if you hadn't noticed, and they got shredded by Bournmouth! Now try to put yourself in Abramovich's position, as he watches the wheels coming off. Champions League football is no longer guaranteed for next season, so if he thinks Sarriball isn't working, what is he going to do? I know what I would do

Well it's true, the conditions at Napoli and Chelsea are entirely different. Sarriball is now being viewed by some pundits as a somewhat failing system. It's no longer the all conquering new way forward that it once was, and the players are not happy. Chelsea are dropping down the table if you hadn't noticed, and they got shredded by Bournmouth! Now try to put yourself in Abramovich's position, as he watches the wheels coming off. Champions League football is no longer guaranteed for next season, so if he thinks Sarriball isn't working, what is he going to do? I know what I would do
    Has he got another billion to dish out? Don't tell me you'd get Zidane in