+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ...a system that is fundamentally broken...

...a system that is fundamentally broken...

US Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shows how easy it is to be corrupt in the US Congress. I would imagine something similar applies in the UK (Daniel Kawczynski MP....?). She also very nicely demonstrates how much easier it is for the president to be corrupt than someone in Congress. What's particularly good is how clearly she sets it out. Very nice work.

As KGM says, stick with it.

Re: ...a system that is fundamentally broken...

I'm glad to see you have found yourself a new hero to replace Hillary

She is quite the comedian, hey. I spend yesterday afternoon pissing myself laughing at the overview of her New Green Deal. I wanted to share a link, but unfortunately it has been deleted from her website, which in hindsight was a very wise decision!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'm glad to see you have found yourself a new hero to replace Hillary

She is quite the comedian, hey. I spend yesterday afternoon pissing myself laughing at the overview of her New Green Deal. I wanted to share a link, but unfortunately it has been deleted from her website, which in hindsight was a very wise decision!

Capture.jpg

Ah well I guess If Wales Bales doesn’t like her I guess she must be alright 😃😃

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Free everything to all those who don't want to do anything. Where do I sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Ah well I guess If Wales Bales doesn’t like her I guess she must be alright ����
    I quite like her for her innocent naivety, and the way she states the obvious in a childlike manner. Unfortunately for her, nothing she says can pass the scrutiny test. She is an idealist and a dreamer. There is nothing wrong with that, as we all like to dream

Ah well I guess If Wales Bales doesn’t like her I guess she must be alright ����
    I'm sure there a reason why the altright/breitbart/fox crew have a problem with her.

The rest of us can watch that video and make our own minds up.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'm sure there a reason why the altright/breitbart/fox crew have a problem with her.

The rest of us can watch that video and make our own minds up.
    I think they love her, because of that video, and other things like the New Green Deal

Anybody with an eye on the political centre ground will be hoping that she keeps on yapping. Indeed, Trump successfully targeted this group during his SOTU speech, which got a 76% approval rating (mostly republican & independent voters), while the disapproval figure was 24% (mostly democrat voters). She is his best (not so) secret weopon

Anybody with an eye on the political centre ground will be hoping that she keeps on yapping. Indeed, Trump successfully targeted this group during his SOTU speech, which got a 76% approval rating (mostly republican & independent voters), while the disapproval figure was 24% (mostly democrat voters). She is his best (not so) secret weopon
    She's a gift that keeps on giving, maybe being used as a sacrificial lamb, the tape is out there and it will be dropped at an appropriate moment, came from nowhere, alluded to be outta da hood and couldn't pay her rent but comes from an affluent background, a new designer dress, accessories at every photo opportunity, she'll be dumped by the big noises when she's past usefulness stage, Hilderbeast will be tamping with the coverage she is getting, she's a yes though.

When you realise that your control is being lost
    https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...10194709557248

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    When you realise that your control is being lost
    https://twitter.com/M2Madness/status...10194709557248
    https://twitter.com/kylegriffin1/sta...114467328?s=21

She shouldn't making enemies within the DOJ, as she will be one of the first to come under spotlight if and when t.s.h.t.f.

I quite like her for her innocent naivety, and the way she states the obvious in a childlike manner. Unfortunately for her, nothing she says can pass the scrutiny test. She is an idealist and a dreamer. There is nothing wrong with that, as we all like to dream
    "I'm going to build a 3 thousand km wall and Mexico is going to pay for it"

She shouldn't making enemies within the DOJ, as she will be one of the first to come under spotlight if and when t.s.h.t.f.
    Basically she shouldn’t be doing her job and challenging someone for their inappropriate behaviour????

Basically she shouldn’t be doing her job and challenging someone for their inappropriate behaviour????
    She didn't say anything new, it's a very well documented process. Trump probably agrees with her, but it is an entrenched system that has been adopted by the mainstream democrats and republicans, a.k.a the gravy train, where McConnell, Schumer, Pelosi and Ryan have more in common with each other, than they do with Trump or Ocasio-Cortez.

Spicy, it may be worth watching a bit more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tGgoUVty_ck

Ocasio-Cortez calls to abolish ICE, says Latinos must be exempt from immigration laws because they are 'Native' to US

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/oca...e-native-to-us

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    US Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez shows how easy it is to be corrupt in the US Congress. I would imagine something similar applies in the UK (Daniel Kawczynski MP....?). She also very nicely demonstrates how much easier it is for the president to be corrupt than someone in Congress. What's particularly good is how clearly she sets it out. Very nice work.

As KGM says, stick with it.
    I'm sticking with it! Did she mention the unaccounted for $1 million dollars?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/p...-own-companies

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    I like her, she is my type

Lardy's new political hero comes a cropper yet again!

PS I'm still sticking with it, it's worth it for the entertainment value alone!

I thought this was a hit job until I saw her performance in the above video. She is like a female version of lardy!

She has to be a GOP plant?

Quite popular on twitter this morning!!
    AOC.JPG