The Sala Saga.

Re: Main Thread on Jeremy Vine

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    The Sala Saga.
    Is that how he referred to it?

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Is that how he referred to it?
    No, but that’s what it’s going to turn into, seems like it’s going to run & run, must be horrible for both families, he’s more or less being referred to as a bought item rather than a person.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    No, but that’s what it’s going to turn into, seems like it’s going to run & run, must be horrible for both families, he’s more or less being referred to as a bought item rather than a person.
    Hopefully I got my point across well enough that Nantes were being very disrespectful to Emiliano`s family and that of the pilot by placing a business contract matter in the public eye at such a tragic and sensitive time.

Quote Originally Posted by Since62 View Post
    Hopefully I got my point across well enough that Nantes were being very disrespectful to Emiliano`s family and that of the pilot by placing a business contract matter in the public eye at such a tragic and sensitive time.
    You spoke very well Keith, as you did the other week when news of the tragedy first broke. Your balance of the loss of loved ones outweighing financial matters at this particular time was spot on, if there’s an attempted hatchet job on Cardiff City it doesn’t seem to be working thank God.

I try to avoid Vine if I can because of the sensationalist reporting and radical callers but I've just listened to the article & the story was treated fairly& without provocation.

Thanks for representing us Keith.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I try to avoid Vine if I can because of the sensationalist reporting and radical callers but I've just listened to the article & the story was treated fairly& without provocation.

Thanks for representing us Keith.
    Why would anyone tune into this dreadful man and his appalling programme , is beyond me .

Jeremy Vine made his 10 year old daughter a shareholder to avoid tax payments?
    Jeremey Vine suggested Welsh people shouldn't speak Welsh in Wales?

Enough to make me nervous about how his sensibilities would hold up in discussing this sensitive issue. Glad to read reports that it was done well.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Why would anyone tune into this dreadful man and his appalling programme , is beyond me .
    This ^ him, his programme and his studio guests are the pits

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    ^^^this
    The sendup on Steve Wright's show has got him spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Jeremy Vine made his 10 year old daughter a shareholder to avoid tax payments?
    Jeremey Vine suggested Welsh people shouldn't speak Welsh in Wales?

Enough to make me nervous about how his sensibilities would hold up in discussing this sensitive issue. Glad to read reports that it was done well.
    In fairness to him on the Welsh language thing, he at least seems to have back-pedalled, apologised and admitted to is ineptitude as a presenter...unlike some other figures in the english media.

I suppose it amounts to little though if he’s still behaving like a bumbling buffoon.

Vine is awful. Some of the questions I have heard him ask interviewees are cringeworthy. Stop listening to him. He is vastly overpaid as he has no discernible talent