+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camarasa

Camarasa

That Shot come Cross from Arter for our second goal....Hell of a first touch from Victor, he did brilliantly for our goal.

Re: Camarasa

So did Ralls. I'm going to throw a stat in here, just for the sake of debate rather than an opinion. Gunnarsson is one of the most dribbled past midfielders in the PL. Ralls' form means he is undroppable at the moment and I'm glad he's getting things sorted. Camarasa is a must. Who do you have in midfield with both of them - Gunnarsson or Arter? Gunnarsson provides a drive that Arter doesn't. Arter is a better tackler and has much better distribution.

A nice conundrum.

I think the midfield has to include ralls and camarasa. It’s Arter or Gunnar..

Gunnarsson on the bench. I think I'd even play Bacuna in midfield before Gunnarsson.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So did Ralls. I'm going to throw a stat in here, just for the sake of debate rather than an opinion. Gunnarsson is one of the most dribbled past midfielders in the PL. Ralls' form means he is undroppable at the moment and I'm glad he's getting things sorted. Camarasa is a must. Who do you have in midfield with both of them - Gunnarsson or Arter? Gunnarsson provides a drive that Arter doesn't. Arter is a better tackler and has much better distribution.

A nice conundrum.
    Was yesterday the first game this season where we had genuine options (plural) from the bench? A couple of week ago we were bringing on Rhys Healey with hope rather than expectation.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post

A nice conundrum.
    Just asked a similar question.
    Gunnar looked in pain going off, so the decision may be made for us. Hopefully it was just a knock as we need the options

worried that he didn't celebrate the goal & went straight down the tunnel at the end of the game despite being asked by NW to go over to the fans. I wonder whether the injury came back, something upset him.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I think the midfield has to include ralls and camarasa. It’s Arter or Gunnar..
    You're forgetting Bacuna. Based on yesterday's cameo, I'd play him ahead of Gunnar or Arter

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    worried that he didn't celebrate the goal & went straight down the tunnel at the end of the game despite being asked by NW to go over to the fans. I wonder whether the injury came back, something upset him.
    Yes, in all the euphoria at the end I noticed Camarasa headed straight for the tunnel. I hope it was nothing too serious

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    Yes, in all the euphoria at the end I noticed Camarasa headed straight for the tunnel. I hope it was nothing too serious
    He's probably ****ed off because he didn't start or because he wanted to get on earlier, He's just sulking like so many footballers do. He should acknowledge the supporters, that's just acting like a spoilt brat.

Not great but up to Neil to manage that, and I'm sure he will.
    Victor just oozes class. Even the short time and odd touch he had yesterday was significant.
    He will definitely start against Watford.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    He's probably ****ed off because he didn't start or because he wanted to get on earlier, He's just sulking like so many footballers do. He should acknowledge the supporters, that's just acting like a spoilt brat.
    Are you talking about a different player, or perhaps a different year, or different club?

Massive bit of conjecture there

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Are you talking about a different player, or perhaps a different year, or different club?
    What are you talking about? He was looking pissed off before he got onto the pitch. He didn't celebrate the goal with his team mates, just punched the air and walked away and apparently walked straight down the tunnel at the final whistle according to some-I don't really care, but it sounds like he was pissed off about something, and if i had to have a guess i'd probably say that it was because he wanted to be out on the pitch.

That’ll sound a bit harsh if it turns out he was injured in the build up to the goal !

What are you talking about? He was looking pissed off before he got onto the pitch. He didn't celebrate the goal with his team mates, just punched the air and walked away and apparently walked straight down the tunnel at the final whistle according to some-I don't really care, but it sounds like he was pissed off about something, and if i had to have a guess i'd probably say that it was because he wanted to be out on the pitch.
    The thing is that you are totally guessing that he was 'pissed off'. He was so 'pissed off' when he came on that he laid on the second goal, celebrated the goal in his own way and made his way back to the half way line to get on with the game. There were 5 other players who ran to Zohore behind the goal after he scored. According to your logic, that means that the other 5 players who didnt were all 'pissed off' for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    That’ll sound a bit harsh if it turns out he was injured in the build up to the goal !
    I'll have to live with it... I'm sure that i saw him having words 5 or 10 minutes before he came on, he didn't celebrate after a brilliant touch and weighted roll to Zohore, he threw his arms in the air just before the goal, i think it was a poor cross from Arter. To me, he looked pissed off, maybe because he wanted to play-If so, that's a really good thing, we've seen it before with footballers. If i'm wrong and it was nothing (like the club will say) then so what? Some people are way to precious on here

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The thing is that you are totally guessing that he was 'pissed off'. He was so 'pissed off' when he came on that he laid on the second goal, celebrated the goal in his own way and made his way back to the half way line to get on with the game. There were 5 other players who ran to Zohore behind the goal after he scored. According to your logic, that means that the other 5 players who didnt were all 'pissed off' for some reason
    Good Grief! Yes, i am guessing that he was pissed off-isn't that obvious?

Don't know about that, Warnock said post match he couldn't play the full 90 but asked him to play a part towards the end.

Nothing about him so far suggests he is the type to be throwing his toys out of the pram. Who knows what was going on.

If he was anyway pissed off it was probably because he had to wait so long to come on, when the ball did just not go out of play for him to come on, even the commentator said he had never seen anyone wait so long to come on, nothing in this at all

He threw a mini-wobbly just before the ball came back into the box for him to lay it off cor Ken's goal. Probably means nothing though.

Gunnarson is a solid player with considerable experience playing at "the top". If I had to choose one box-to-box player who can break up play and arrive late in the box to pick up the odd goal, I'd go for Aaron over pretty much anyone else. His workrate is also impressive. To hail Bacuna as THE answer to one of the midfield spots is being a little bit hasty,

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    He threw a mini-wobbly just before the ball came back into the box for him to lay it off cor Ken's goal. Probably means nothing though.

Gunnarson is a solid player with considerable experience playing at "the top". If I had to choose one box-to-box player who can break up play and arrive late in the box to pick up the odd goal, I'd go for Aaron over pretty much anyone else. His workrate is also impressive. To hail Bacuna as THE answer to one of the midfield spots is being a little bit hasty,
    When did Gunnarsson last score for us? He doesn't pick up the odd goal for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    You're forgetting Bacuna. Based on yesterday's cameo, I'd play him ahead of Gunnar or Arter
    After 20 minutes?

I'll have to live with it... I'm sure that i saw him having words 5 or 10 minutes before he came on, he didn't celebrate after a brilliant touch and weighted roll to Zohore, he threw his arms in the air just before the goal, i think it was a poor cross from Arter. To me, he looked pissed off, maybe because he wanted to play-If so, that's a really good thing, we've seen it before with footballers. If i'm wrong and it was nothing (like the club will say) then so what? Some people are way to precious on here
    Just watched it again.
    He was kicked in the back of the leg when he held the ball up for Zohore, so I expect it was that

Poor cross was Patterson. Arthur’s was the mishit shot that fell at Victor’s feet