+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Camarasa

Re: Camarasa

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Poor cross was Patterson. Arthur’s was the mishit shot that fell at Victor’s feet
    Yup, that's why i said 'shot come cross' from Arter. He may well have had a knock, i don't know, what i do know is that his first touch for the goal was superb and his intelligence to roll the ball gently to Ken instead of 'passing' the ball- which probably would've meant that Ken would've had to have taken a touch and not got his shot off-was highly intelligent. A brilliant piece of quality. Let's hope he's pissed off every week.......

Just watched it again.
    He was kicked in the back of the leg when he held the ball up for Zohore, so I expect it was that
    Not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDn3FTV1b4

11:30mins.

He's the only city player heading back to the half way line after the goal. A few arm movments. Looks p!ssed to me rather than injured.

It is a weird one. He’s always been involved in celebrations. More worrying is him not going over to the fans after the game despite NW asking him to. If that’s true.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    Not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCDn3FTV1b4

11:30mins.

He's the only city player heading back to the half way line after the goal. A few arm movments. Looks p!ssed to me rather than injured.
    I’d be pissed off if someone had kicked me in the back of the leg

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    It is a weird one. He’s always been involved in celebrations. More worrying is him not going over to the fans after the game despite NW asking him to. If that’s true.
    Don't think we have to make anything from it though. Earlier in the season Warnock picked him and Patterson out as playing with knocks because we didn't have any cover so his attitude is spot on, if he had 5 minutes where he was unhappy with being kicked or whatever then let him have it and come back stronger next game.

He’s can be clearly seen hobbling after the challenge on the back of his leg. He’s just come back from injury so I’d guess he was pissed off.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    After 20 minutes?
    Just saying that he should be considered in the mix. He made more tackles in 30 minutes than Gunnar did in 60 minutes and was more constructive than Arter, who you can't fault for effort but you can for end result. We've got 5 to choose from in the middle which we didn't have in the first half of the season.

Decent little video that, the lad who did made a tidy job, not sure what to make of the Camarasa thing, agree I'd be a bit p*ssed of with a dig in the back of the leg, maybe a little bit of both, regarding going over to the fans, it's only conjecture that NW asked him to, an extra few mins i would think shouldn't have been to much of an ask, credit to the fans as well, good turnout, good noise. Starting to think that relegation will be avoided.

Nothing on his Twitter page about yesterday's result, after posting messages relating to the previous two games. The mystery deepens

Quote Originally Posted by Gnojek View Post
    Nothing on his Twitter page about yesterday's result, after posting messages relating to the previous two games. The mystery deepens
    Maybe he's pissed 😁