+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Camarasa

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Camarasa

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Are you talking about a different player, or perhaps a different year, or different club?
    What are you talking about? He was looking pissed off before he got onto the pitch. He didn't celebrate the goal with his team mates, just punched the air and walked away and apparently walked straight down the tunnel at the final whistle according to some-I don't really care, but it sounds like he was pissed off about something, and if i had to have a guess i'd probably say that it was because he wanted to be out on the pitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    What are you talking about? He was looking pissed off before he got onto the pitch. He didn't celebrate the goal with his team mates, just punched the air and walked away and apparently walked straight down the tunnel at the final whistle according to some-I don't really care, but it sounds like he was pissed off about something, and if i had to have a guess i'd probably say that it was because he wanted to be out on the pitch.
    The thing is that you are totally guessing that he was 'pissed off'. He was so 'pissed off' when he came on that he laid on the second goal, celebrated the goal in his own way and made his way back to the half way line to get on with the game. There were 5 other players who ran to Zohore behind the goal after he scored. According to your logic, that means that the other 5 players who didnt were all 'pissed off' for some reason

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    The thing is that you are totally guessing that he was 'pissed off'. He was so 'pissed off' when he came on that he laid on the second goal, celebrated the goal in his own way and made his way back to the half way line to get on with the game. There were 5 other players who ran to Zohore behind the goal after he scored. According to your logic, that means that the other 5 players who didnt were all 'pissed off' for some reason
    Good Grief! Yes, i am guessing that he was pissed off-isn't that obvious?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Don't know about that, Warnock said post match he couldn't play the full 90 but asked him to play a part towards the end.

Nothing about him so far suggests he is the type to be throwing his toys out of the pram. Who knows what was going on.

If he was anyway pissed off it was probably because he had to wait so long to come on, when the ball did just not go out of play for him to come on, even the commentator said he had never seen anyone wait so long to come on, nothing in this at all