+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Callum Paterson

Callum Paterson

Assist for Sols goal.
    Two brilliant touches for the Ken Zohore winner. Cross and a superb into the mix header.

He is a major plus in our fantastic team.

Re: Callum Paterson

He is basically what this Neil warnock cardiff city team is all about. For better or worse.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Assist for Sols goal.
    Two brilliant touches for the Ken Zohore winner. Cross and a superb into the mix header.

The cross was crap but the header was superb.

I think he's been even better out on that side. Yes, he's not a winger and when we've got a load of talented wingers, it seems odd to not have them involved, but he offers that unpredictability to us, that willingness to win, to challenge for everything and compete.

It was so nice to see somebody on the end of one of his headers and result in a goal.
    For all his shortcomings, previously pointed out on here, he is (currently) integral to the team. The guy seems to have energy to burn and it is contagious.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    It was so nice to see somebody on the end of one of his headers and result in a goal.
    For all his shortcomings, previously pointed out on here, he is (currently) integral to the team. The guy seems to have energy to burn and it is contagious.
    He literally looks like he could play football for 24 hours non stop, never seems to tire. Sol Bamba is the same. Don't think I've seen Sol sweat

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Assist for Sols goal.

Great to meet you yesterday AA 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The cross was crap but the header was superb.

I think he's been even better out on that side. Yes, he's not a winger and when we've got a load of talented wingers, it seems odd to not have them involved, but he offers that unpredictability to us, that willingness to win, to challenge for everything and compete.
    Anyone else noticed that Josh Murphy against Bournemouth is the only time we've started with a winger in our last three matches?

He's scary & demented as well, I sit in the front rows this season & see him up close. The only things missing are the stagger & bottle of whisky! Stay well clear!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Anyone else noticed that Josh Murphy against Bournemouth is the only time we've started with a winger in our last three matches?
    Would still like to see Josh start though.
    Has ability to create out of nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    He's scary & demented as well, I sit in the front rows this season & see him up close. The only things missing are the stagger & bottle of whisky! Stay well clear!
    Racist Reported...

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    Would still like to see Josh start though.
    Has ability to create out of nothing
    Rubbish defensively though on the whole.

Pato was fantastic and allows us to properly park the bus

It's a pure throw back type of British footballer, bit like Joe Dwyer and one I like , as I'm sadly old skool and love that commitment of a lesser skilled player wanting to win at all costs for the club , I've noticed though he can pass well at times , he could fill in anywhere on that pitch .

Make him captain .

He just seems to love football. Couldn't imagine him ever not giving everything or sulking about.

Been involved in many important goals for us.