+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Warnock - 'I've faced a vendetta over my links to Emiliano Sala agent'

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Warnock - 'I've faced a vendetta over my links to Emiliano Sala agent'

I would find it easier to believe what Warnock is saying if we didn't have two of McKay's sons on our books.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    I would find it easier to believe what Warnock is saying if we didn't have two of McKay's sons on our books.
    There you go then. You have just succinctly proved my point.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    There you go then. You have just succinctly proved my point.
    Exactly what point does that prove? I am sure as Cardiff FC supporters you understand that Neil Warnock is governed by what the CCFC hierachy ask of him....... So if they say " Willie McKay is trying to bring Emiliano Sala to our club " it is common courtesy that Neil Warnock would need to give Willie McKay the time of day.

I would hazard a guess that Neil Warnock has nothing but disdain for Willie McKay now.

Chances are Willie McKay and a few others will be dragged into court over the untimely death of Emiliano Sala, if the rumours are true surrounding the aircraft operations of the Fatal flight I think that it will be an inward journey for quite a few involved to one of the Queens less salubrious properties.

Having watched the entire subject of Sala's demise unfolding I am fairly confident that instigators of the fateful flight will have a lot of explaining to do and that they won't be able to defend their actions in any way.

There seems to have been a lot of hoodwinking in the planning of the return flight from Nantes. The now deceased pilot must have believed it was an early morning flight back to Cardiff because his flightplan filed was for 0900hrs to fly back ( Daylight Hours ) to Cardiff, it was then changed to 1930hrs to fly back ( Night Hours ) to Cardiff, the pilot was presumably press-ganged into making the flight in the evening & much as he should have declined it I am sure he just wanted to appease those who were calling the shots.

I am not a CCFC fan but I am an Aviator familiar with the type of aircraft in this accident & I am sure the official aviation reports will be an eye watering read for those involved in aviation and a devastating read for those who entrusted Sala to the Agent's control during the transfer process.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    We don't.
    We used to.
    We don't now.
    Jack was shipped out very recently