+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Watford game- loads of tickets still left

Watford game- loads of tickets still left

Warnock was saying he thought we’d have another sell out for that one, but at the moment it loads a long long way off that.

There is a reciprocal deal with Watford for cheap tickets for away fans ( as we had for the visit to Vicarage) which might mean a few more aways than you’d expect normally for a Friday night. Hopefully our first back to back top level wins in half a century will entice a few more to come.

Everton is selling well.

There’s a £10 ticket offer for West Ham where season ticket holders can get 2 extra each at £10 each and that one is going well too.

Then there is Liverpool- sold out

Chelsea, which is expect to sell out

Finally a crucial one v Palace which will probably sell out quickly.

So if you need a live game fix, or just want to be part of the fantastic backing our lads are getting then I wouldn’t leave it too long or you might miss out.

👍

Re: Watford game- loads of tickets still left

If I had to pick and choose my games I would rather go to Watford or west Ham than games we are going to lose. It wasn't fun watching the Manchester games.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    If I had to pick and choose my games I would rather go to Watford or west Ham than games we are going to lose. It wasn't fun watching the Manchester games.
    Me too.
    I missed the Spurs game and am not overly disappointed.

Would have been gutted to miss Brighton, Bournemouth.. even the Newcastle and Burnley games where I thought we played well.

Definitely, the worst game I watched this season was the man city game.
    Hated every minute of it.

I'd imagine a Friday evening kick-off will put a few people off going, even if the games not on Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I'd say Man United. What's the point of watching a poor performance and hearing away fans sing throughout, at least against Man City Canton had fun.

By the way, the Watford away game was a cracker for the neutral.

They played some fantastic stuff, but then looked very vulnerable to any arial ball into the box.

With the likes of Zohore, Niasse, Reid, Camerasa, Patterson and Murphy available along with a resurgent Ralls this should be a great contest

Quote Originally Posted by celticknight View Post
    I'd imagine a Friday evening kick-off will put a few people off going, even if the games not on Sky.
    Didn’t stop people for Wolves

I think Spurs going ahead in no time and deciding to take things easy after going 3-0 up in less than half an hour was the worst - the contrast between our performances against "the rest" compared to what we've seen against the top six is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    I enjoyed the Man City game cos it was an absolute exhibition and the best performance by any team I've ever seen live. We didn't roll over, they were just on another planet.

The Spurs and United games were awful cos we just rolled over and looked like a Sunday league team.

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Didn’t stop people for Wolves
    Dare we acknowledge the Saturday egg game as potential difference between the two?

Loads of ticket? Main bowl no availability according to E ticketing. Game is almost 2 weeks away

Its going to be 30000+

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Dare we acknowledge the Saturday egg game as potential difference between the two?
    Would that make a difference.
    Wales are at home.
    Might even bring a few neutrals in who are in Cardiff for the weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Loads of ticket? Main bowl no availability according to E ticketing. Game is almost 2 weeks away

Its going to be 30000+
    I’ve learnt that there is often quite a few lower tier held back off eticketing. I’d bet 117/118 not even put on sale yet, plus loads more in the upper tier.

I’d expect that Watford will struggle to sell their 1900 allocation ( that was what they requested), so 119 might also go on sale.

Hope it picks up in the next few days after 2 great results

Watford had sold 1250 by last Monday

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I enjoyed the Man City game cos it was an absolute exhibition and the best performance by any team I've ever seen live. We didn't roll over, they were just on another planet.

The Spurs and United games were awful cos we just rolled over and looked like a Sunday league team.
    I could never share that feeling. If I want to admire Manchester City (or any top football team for that matter) I will perhaps watch them play one of their Champions League games on TV, but when anyone is up against the City I get no enjoyment seeing them pick us apart.. it's like watching someone pulling the wings off a butterfly!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Would that make a difference.
    Wales are at home.
    Might even bring a few neutrals in who are in Cardiff for the weekend
    Fans not wanting to do both in one weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I could never share that feeling. If I want to admire Manchester City (or any top football team for that matter) I will perhaps watch them play one of their Champions League games on TV, but when anyone is up against the City I get no enjoyment seeing them pick us apart.. it's like watching someone pulling the wings off a butterfly!
    I saw it as a bonus weekend to be honest mate. Whilst I am a City fan (Cardiff that is) I am also football fan and enjoy seeing football in its purest form and players doing things I could only dream about.

Aren't many seats for sale, all in upper tier, but probably lot's that would go on sale if those sold that are currently segregation.

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Trouble is it's not always the City they are interested in. Hence the sell outs??

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    With you on that one all the way .

I saw City beat teams over the years and enjoyed that far more than these manufactured sides.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    With you on that one all the way .

I saw City beat teams over the years and enjoyed that far more than these manufactured sides.

What do you mean manufactured sides?! We are a manufactured side compared to Rochdale.
    People don't half talk shit on here sometimes.