+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chances of Everton and Chelsea sacking their managers just before they come to Cardiff?

Chances of Everton and Chelsea sacking their managers just before they come to Cardiff?

Evertons next game is actually in Cardiff. After the run they have been on i wouldn't be surprised if they had a new manager by then. I certainly fancy us v them the way things currently are.

As for chelsea they've lost 10-0 in their last 2 away games combined. Thats just not sustainable for a club like them so id expect them to have a new manager by the time they come here in March also. They will probably keep him until the league cup final but after that.....

We always seem to play teams in their first games since sacking their managers and I've got a feeling it could happen twice more.

Re: Chances of Everton and Chelsea sacking their managers just before they come to Cardiff?

Don't forget Brighton are dropping like a stone and I wouldn't be surprised to see Chris Hughton being replaced by the time we play them away, on March 16th. I hope not, as on current form they are easily beatable

Re: Chances of Everton and Chelsea sacking their managers just before they come to Cardiff?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Don't forget Brighton are dropping like a stone and I wouldn't be surprised to see Chris Hughton being replaced by the time we play them away, on March 16th. I hope not, as on current form they are easily beatable
    I would be surprised at that to be honest. As bad as they have been recently they are still 14th. Which is about where they will finish i think. It would be a big mistake to get rid of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I would be surprised at that to be honest. As bad as they have been recently they are still 14th. Which is about where they will finish i think. It would be a big mistake to get rid of him.
    if you think we can catch burnley we can catch brighton..same points

Chairmen of other clubs look at the fixtures and will sack their managers just before playing us.