+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Warnock prefers family time than trip to Tenerife

Warnock prefers family time than trip to Tenerife

Cardiff’s owners offered to fund a four-day trip to Tenerife for Neil Warnock and his squad, but the manager said no. Instead he has instructed his players to spend time with their families and reflect.

‘After what’s happened over the past two weeks, I’d rather cuddle my kids if I’m honest and see my missus,’ Warnock said. ‘I’ve never known anything like this in my life and I’ve seen most things.

‘The players will all be reflecting on what’s happened and I think your family is more important than football, isn’t it?’

Re: Warnock prefers family time than trip to Tenerife

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Cardiff’s owners offered to fund a four-day trip to Tenerife for Neil Warnock and his squad, but the manager said no. Instead he has instructed his players to spend time with their families and reflect.

‘After what’s happened over the past two weeks, I’d rather cuddle my kids if I’m honest and see my missus,’ Warnock said. ‘I’ve never known anything like this in my life and I’ve seen most things.

‘The players will all be reflecting on what’s happened and I think your family is more important than football, isn’t it?’
    Good call by Warnock.... he is going up in my estimations of him.

Yup, definitely the right decision.

Brilliant, probably the last thing they needed.