+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Complete meltdown on Saints message board

Quote Originally Posted by rs3100 View Post
    I read a lot of this yesterday and the one thing no one really mentions is that we are a team, united, with one hell of a spirit. Everyone looks at our squad and says we’re crap, and on paper we might be, but we beat you “better squad” by being a team on and off the pitch.
    I know it’s a hard task for us to stay up, but that board offers me comfort in their apparent disunity.
    The way Bamba hurtled over the hoardings, like Red Rum at Beechers Brook in the Grand National, to go over and celebrate his goal with the fans, says it all to me. Likewise the way Zahore took his top off and celebrated with us after his goal. I'm pretty sure none of the other teams from Crystal Palace, in the 13th position down to Huddersfield at the bottom, show the same unity we do between fans, players and management. A huge, huge bonus in my eyes, and worth several points throughout the course of the season

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    The way Bamba hurtled over the hoardings, like Red Rum at Beechers Brook in the Grand National, to go over and celebrate his goal with the fans, says it all to me. Likewise the way Zahore took his top off and celebrated with us after his goal. I'm pretty sure none of the other teams from Crystal Palace, in the 13th position down to Huddersfield at the bottom, show the same unity we do between fans, players and management. A huge, huge bonus in my eyes, and worth several points throughout the course of the season
    Thoroughly agree. I wasn't there but it looked great even on the shite stream I had.

Bamba loves the club, and has even talked about how much he loves the city.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Thoroughly agree. I wasn't there but it looked great even on the shite stream I had.

Look at Arter and Ralls, they completely lose it when Zohore scores. It's great to see. It's a consequence of our situation but everyone has bought in this season. We're not very good but those lads will run through brick walls for the club. So proud to be a City fan with that side. They give everything they've got.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

I wasn't there either, but it looked absolutely awesome on the shite stream that I had to view the match on as well. Glad I wasn't the only one to 'enjoy' a stop/start view of the games proceedings

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Not sure what I enjoyed most, see Bamba score or seeing him celebrate.