+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: Wolves 1 - 1 Newcastle

Re: Wolves v Newcastle. 8pm

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    There are certainly big issues in some areas, but the things he's good at he's exceptional.

I actually think we would be the ideal team for him. Not to fussed about keeping possession and given license to beat his man.
    It's all ifs and buts with Traore. At the moment, he's absolutely crap. He's a headless chicken and I'm not the penny is ever going to drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    That Adama Traoré is so bad he’s good - completely mis-hits his cross as usual and they score.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Moaning about the added time without a mention of the fact that Newcastle made a sub on 90 mins
    Maybe benny could tell Matt Ritchie that throwing yourself to the ground whenever a defender is near is also not a penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Delbert View Post
    That Adama Traoré is so bad he’s good - completely mis-hits his cross as usual and they score.
    He looks rubbish and the Wolves fans are very much on his back - but you can't ignore he has been involved in many of their goals.

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post
    He looks rubbish and the Wolves fans are very much on his back - but you can't ignore he has been involved in many of their goals.
    He's scored once, and has one assist, so your use of many is pretty loose.

I think a good manager could sort him out but he's a headless chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    It's all ifs and buts with Traore. At the moment, he's absolutely crap. He's a headless chicken and I'm not the penny is ever going to drop.
    Under Pulis at Middlesbrough he was brilliant. Completely unplayable at times.

If your game plan relies on fancy tippy tappy football then he's not the guy for you, but if you're all about counter attacking and being direct then he definitely has something to offer. Beats his man consistently more often than anyone else in the league. Yes his cross his into touch 4 times out of 5, but for a team that play like us he would still be effective