Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 82

Thread: Leicester midfield

  1. #31

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    That’s what people mean when they say working with the kids though.

    When a player has fallen out with the manager somewhere and he’s said to be training with the kids do you think that means he’s training with the U12s?
    Oh no, not the resident expert as well

  2. #32

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Do you have autism or are you not reading between the lines because you’re stupid?
    Are you mocking people who have autism? That's not very nice is it.

  3. #33

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Wales-Bales I'm starting to feel sorry for you now, cmon lad give up on it.

  4. #34

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Wales-Bales I'm starting to feel sorry for you now, cmon lad give up on it.
    Just because you are a part of the echo chamber doest make you right

  5. #35

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Are you mocking people who have autism? That's not very nice is it.
    Itís not knocking them itís the fact they take everything literally and it seems you do too.

  6. #36

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It’s not knocking them it’s the fact they take everything literally and it seems you do too.
    Thanks for your concern, but I can assure you that I view everything from a factual and logical point of view. I'm Russel Group educated, so perhaps that is why you seem to be having a few problems trying to keep up?

  7. #37

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks for your concern, but I can assure you that I view everything from a factual and logical point of view. I'm Russel Group educated, so perhaps that is why you seem to be having a few problems trying to keep up?
    Feck me you really do have a high opinion of yourself

  8. #38

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks for your concern, but I can assure you that I view everything from a factual and logical point of view. I'm Russel Group educated, so perhaps that is why you seem to be having a few problems trying to keep up?
    So am I pal I donít brag about it because Iím not an insecure dweeb though

  9. #39

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Feck me you really do have a high opinion of yourself
    On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that

  10. #40

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    So am I pal I don’t brag about it because I’m not an insecure dweeb though
    Whatever you say pal

  11. #41

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Thanks for your concern, but I can assure you that I view everything from a factual and logical point of view. I'm Russel Group educated, so perhaps that is why you seem to be having a few problems trying to keep up?
    It's a shame that they didn't teach you how to spell 'Russell'. Can you ask for a refund?

  12. #42

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's a shame that they didn't teach you how to spell 'Russell'. Can you ask for a refund?
    That would be the auto-correct that consistently fecks up my typing, but don't let that come between our friendship.

  13. #43

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    That would be the auto-correct that consistently fecks up my typing, but don't let that come between our friendship.
    Auto-correct automatically corrects things... not make you spell proper nouns incorrectly. It's almost like the clue is in the title

  14. #44

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Auto-correct automatically corrects things... not make you spell proper nouns incorrectly. It's almost like the clue is in the title
    Trust me I know what I am talking about, mine is corrupted and it randomly fecks up the text. To make matters worse the device no longer gets android updates, so be careful when you buy new old stock. It's got a brilliant screen though, so it's great as a media device.

  15. #45

    Re: Leicester midfield

    "I don't give a shit" says the guy who flounced a few weeks ago

  16. #46

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that
    Wow you really are a prat

  17. #47

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that
    Bloody hell

  18. #48

    Re: Leicester midfield

    My teacher was Mr Edwards.

  19. #49

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    My teacher was Mr Edwards.
    No way, I played in the Mr Edwards Cup Final in front of 30,001 people when I was 16 and a half.

  20. #50

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No way, I played in the Mr Edwards Cup Final in front of 30,001 people when I was 16 and a half.
    Wasn't that the final when Pelť was in the corporate box sponsored by Pfizer? If I remember correctly, he threw his shirt at one of the coaches.

  21. #51

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Wasn't that the final when Pelť was in the corporate box sponsored by Pfizer? If I remember correctly, he threw his shirt at one of the coaches.
    😂😂😂😂

    Just read this thread back to front.... took me quite some time to get to anything to do with the Leicester midfield .... very entertaining nevertheless

  22. #52

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    ��������

    Just read this thread back to front.... took me quite some time to get to anything to do with the Leicester midfield .... very entertaining nevertheless
    I love that about this board, I hope it never changes in that respect.
    It's even better when the thread starter gets precious about the subject and tries to rescue it, but it's like swimming against the tide.

  23. #53

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that
    WTF WB I hope you don’t leave I do actually enjoy your posts

  24. #54

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    ��������

    Just read this thread back to front.... took me quite some time to get to anything to do with the Leicester midfield .... very entertaining nevertheless
    The sol Bamba thread is brilliant apart from the OP I don’t there’s any other post about Bamba

  25. #55

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that
    You are Gary Madine and I claim my £5

  26. #56

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    You are Gary Madine and I claim my £5
    He just said his name was Russel Group, keep up!

  27. #57

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    The sol Bamba thread is brilliant apart from the OP I don’t there’s any other post about Bamba
    I like the bit where Wales-Bales admits that he is the surgeon putting Sol under the knife today.

  28. #58

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He just said his name was Russel Group, keep up!


    Is that a knock off version of the Russell Group?

  29. #59

    Re: Leicester midfield

    You lot don't know who you are dealing with. He was given a certificate for braininess by Russell Brand when he was 17 in front of 30k people!

  30. #60

    Re: Leicester midfield

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I like the bit where Wales-Bales admits that he is the surgeon putting Sol under the knife today.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •