+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leicester midfield

Re: Leicester midfield

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    You genuinely think you've won this argument, don't you? Although, ignoring other facts such as Rodgers and Hasenhuttl working at lower levels does help.

When people say kids, they mean not the first team. Youth teams, or young pros. Bellamy was working with the kids as his primary role.
    The thread in question specifically mentioned starting on the bottom rung of the ladder, and you keep on moving the goalposts to fit your narrative. There is no reason why an ex-pro with 20 years of training under his belt would need to start on the bottom rung of the ladder, and if you think otherwise you are totally deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I see, so he was coaching a group of players who were all on professional terms. It's hardly coaching a bunch of kids is it
    That’s what people mean when they say working with the kids though.

When a player has fallen out with the manager somewhere and he’s said to be training with the kids do you think that means he’s training with the U12s?

The thread in question specifically mentioned starting on the bottom rung of the ladder, and you keep on moving the goalposts to fit your narrative. There is no reason why an ex-pro with 20 years of training under his belt would need to start on the bottom rung of the ladder, and if you think otherwise you are totally deluded.
    Do you have autism or are you not reading between the lines because you’re stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Guardiola was on a faster.track than most, but coaching is a very different skill set to playing, it is absolutely not the case that any professional player can retire, get his badges and expect to be a good coach. This kind of thinking especially in British football has held us back.
    This is an entirely different subject, and wouldn't be effected by the level of coaching. Those who reach the top would get there anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    And Harvey Barnes, Ben Chillwell, and Harry McGuire is still relatively young as well.
    Just a pity (for them) Kelechi Iheanacho doesn't look like living upto his early promise.
    I think Harry Maguire is massively overrated.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    That’s what people mean when they say working with the kids though.

When a player has fallen out with the manager somewhere and he’s said to be training with the kids do you think that means he’s training with the U12s?
    Oh no, not the resident expert as well

Do you have autism or are you not reading between the lines because you’re stupid?
    Are you mocking people who have autism? That's not very nice is it.

Wales-Bales I'm starting to feel sorry for you now, cmon lad give up on it.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Wales-Bales I'm starting to feel sorry for you now, cmon lad give up on it.
    Just because you are a part of the echo chamber doest make you right

Are you mocking people who have autism? That's not very nice is it.
    It’s not knocking them it’s the fact they take everything literally and it seems you do too.

It’s not knocking them it’s the fact they take everything literally and it seems you do too.
    Thanks for your concern, but I can assure you that I view everything from a factual and logical point of view. I'm Russel Group educated, so perhaps that is why you seem to be having a few problems trying to keep up?

Thanks for your concern, but I can assure you that I view everything from a factual and logical point of view. I'm Russel Group educated, so perhaps that is why you seem to be having a few problems trying to keep up?
    Feck me you really do have a high opinion of yourself

So am I pal I don’t brag about it because I’m not an insecure dweeb though

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    Feck me you really do have a high opinion of yourself
    On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that

So am I pal I don’t brag about it because I’m not an insecure dweeb though
    Whatever you say pal

Heisenberg

It's a shame that they didn't teach you how to spell 'Russell'. Can you ask for a refund?

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    It's a shame that they didn't teach you how to spell 'Russell'. Can you ask for a refund?
    That would be the auto-correct that consistently fecks up my typing, but don't let that come between our friendship.

Heisenberg

That would be the auto-correct that consistently fecks up my typing, but don't let that come between our friendship.
    Auto-correct automatically corrects things... not make you spell proper nouns incorrectly. It's almost like the clue is in the title

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    Auto-correct automatically corrects things... not make you spell proper nouns incorrectly. It's almost like the clue is in the title
    Trust me I know what I am talking about, mine is corrupted and it randomly fecks up the text. To make matters worse the device no longer gets android updates, so be careful when you buy new old stock. It's got a brilliant screen though, so it's great as a media device.

"I don't give a shit" says the guy who flounced a few weeks ago

On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that
    Wow you really are a prat

Bloody hell

My teacher was Mr Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    My teacher was Mr Edwards.
    No way, I played in the Mr Edwards Cup Final in front of 30,001 people when I was 16 and a half.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    No way, I played in the Mr Edwards Cup Final in front of 30,001 people when I was 16 and a half.
    Wasn't that the final when Pelé was in the corporate box sponsored by Pfizer? If I remember correctly, he threw his shirt at one of the coaches.