+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Leicester midfield

Re: Leicester midfield

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Wasn't that the final when Pelé was in the corporate box sponsored by Pfizer? If I remember correctly, he threw his shirt at one of the coaches.
    😂😂😂😂

Just read this thread back to front.... took me quite some time to get to anything to do with the Leicester midfield .... very entertaining nevertheless

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    ��������

Just read this thread back to front.... took me quite some time to get to anything to do with the Leicester midfield .... very entertaining nevertheless
    I love that about this board, I hope it never changes in that respect.
    It's even better when the thread starter gets precious about the subject and tries to rescue it, but it's like swimming against the tide.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that
    WTF WB I hope you don’t leave I do actually enjoy your posts

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    ��������

The sol Bamba thread is brilliant apart from the OP I don’t there’s any other post about Bamba

On the contrary, I'm just pointing out that you never really know who you are talking to on message boards, and people should take that into account before sticking labels on people. It's like football, I have real experience of mixing with pros and ex-internationals, and I have played in front of 30,000 people when I was 17. You would think it would make you feel nervous, but it doesn't happen like that, you actually have extra energy and focus. I've touched a match worn Pele football jersey, owned by my ex-coach who played against him. Another coach had a cup final named after him, as was the tradition in those days when a player stood out. So Jamie dear boy, I don't actually give a shit what you and your bullyboy mates have to say. In fact, I feel genuine pity for the lot of you, as you guys think you are smart, but any idiot can play up. Consider yourself lucky that we never met on a football pitch, cos we would have soon separated the men from the boys, you can be certain of that
    You are Gary Madine and I claim my £5

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    You are Gary Madine and I claim my £5
    He just said his name was Russel Group, keep up!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    The sol Bamba thread is brilliant apart from the OP I don’t there’s any other post about Bamba
    I like the bit where Wales-Bales admits that he is the surgeon putting Sol under the knife today.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    He just said his name was Russel Group, keep up!

Is that a knock off version of the Russell Group?

You lot don't know who you are dealing with. He was given a certificate for braininess by Russell Brand when he was 17 in front of 30k people!

I like the bit where Wales-Bales admits that he is the surgeon putting Sol under the knife today.

that had me in stitches

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    You lot don't know who you are dealing with. He was given a certificate for braininess by Russell Brand when he was 17 in front of 30k people!

You lot are so easily triggered, I can manipulate you at will. I always give you little treats whenever I want you to perform your clown show

Where's Pedro, has he got the day off?

Heisenberg

You lot are so easily triggered, I can manipulate you at will. I always give you little treats whenever I want you to perform your clown show
    If this is another one of your little treats, please keep them coming

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    If this is another one of your little treats, please keep them coming
    Yeah, it's fun watching the performing seals.

Yeah, it's fun watching the performing seals.
    You were stringing us all along the whole time. Fair play to you.

You were stringing us all along the whole time. Fair play to you.
    You make it sound as though I put some effort into it.

You make it sound as though I put some effort into it.
    I feel such a fool.

I feel such a fool.
    He's a little tinker!

He's a little tinker!
    What's he like eh!? 'ell of a boy is our Wales-Bales.

Haha, the jokes on you. I made you think I'm an idiot and I didn't even have to try!

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Haha, the jokes on you. I made you think I'm an idiot and I didn't even have to try!

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    that had me in stitches
    The humour on here can be quite cutting.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post