+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ramsey £400kper week

Ramsey £400kper week

Nice work if you can get it! Doh! £400k Can"t edit the title!!

Re: Ramsey £4400kper week

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    Nice work if you can get it! Doh! £400k Can"t edit the title!!
    Heard we were really close to signing him as well ......... seems the issue was that Extra zero on the end

Think we will see more and more players running down their contracts and holding out for this kind of deal

Never mind the sell on clause ... we should have put in a future salary clause.

Even after the Italian government have taken their 43%, that's a nice little earner

Re: Ramsey £400kper week

edited the title for you

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    edited the title for you
    You Sir are a gentleman. I do not believe what so many on here say about you

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    You Sir are a gentleman. I do not believe what so many on here say about you

I will message you the " Gestapo Matt fan club " membership form, I would just post it here, but in 10 mins i might delete the thread, cause thats what i does

Nice four years in Italy, then back to the CCS for the final years of his career. Lovely.

Highest paid British player. I have to admit it baffles me somewhat. He's a great player, works hard, skillful, strong etc. But for me he's just not top notch. He loses the ball more often than he should and his decision making is sometimes suspect.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Highest paid British player. I have to admit it baffles me somewhat. He's a great player, works hard, skillful, strong etc. But for me he's just not top notch. He loses the ball more often than he should and his decision making is sometimes suspect.
    His decision to accept £400,000 a week
    Is spot on though 😜

Probably would have commanded a fee of around 50 to 60 million plus wages.
    400k a week and juventus are quids in.

He scores and assists so often though, he's also a free agent. His contract equates to £40m fee and £200k per week, except as a free agent he can basically get that himself. He's a much more effective player than Ozil who's on £350k. Also, whoever was going to get him was going to pay him, with Bayern, PSG, Inter and Real all apparently keen to get him.

He covers every blade of grass, is skillfull, scores goals, honest (by that I mean he doesn't sulk nor hide in the "big games" like some of his teammates + opponents).
    He can also play effectively in a variety of positions.

I know what you mean about his losing the ball but that is because he doesn't play "safe". He keeps trying things even when he's not quite on his game.

I can imagine Ronaldo berating him a few times but it won't faze Ramsey.

Juve do like a Welshie and i think he will do well for them, perhaps not have the impact of John Charles but better than Rushie.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is spot on though 😜

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Is spot on though ��
    Touché.

Touché.
    Sorry NY, it was an open goal, couldn’t resist it 👍

It’s a lot of money for a player who wouldn’t get a game at Wolves.

Crazy monet,great player ,but £400k, we now know why he left the Premier, no one was likely to pay that.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He scores and assists so often though, he's also a free agent. His contract equates to £40m fee and £200k per week, except as a free agent he can basically get that himself. He's a much more effective player than Ozil who's on £350k. Also, whoever was going to get him was going to pay him, with Bayern, PSG, Inter and Real all apparently keen to get him.
    Yes, best of luck to him.
    Arsenal never appreciated him (although he was virtually an ever present under Wenger).
    Champions league every year and league and up runs as opposed to Arsenal chasing either 6th or 7th place every year.

How do Arsenal fans square the circle of many of them writing him off as not being good enough for their current team with the list of far, far better sides than them who were prepared to give him a contract? Ramsey was/is consistently under appreciated and misused at Arsenal - the idea that he is only good enough for the bench in a team where I see very little improvement from the end of the Wenger management era is a joke.

If he is worth £400k a week mind, the days of the first million pound a week footballer cannot be far away - if they are not here already.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    How do Arsenal fans square the circle of many of them writing him off as not being good enough for their current team with the list of far, far better sides than them who were prepared to give him a contract? Ramsey was/is consistently under appreciated and misused at Arsenal - the idea that he is only good enough for the bench in a team where I see very little improvement from the end of the Wenger management era is a joke.

If he is worth £400k a week mind, the days of the first million pound a week footballer cannot be far away - if they are not here already.
    I cannot see the Gunners improving much under Dick Emery

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    I cannot see the Gunners improving much under Dick Emery
    Oooh! You are awful!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

We are moving towards the end of transfer fees for big players and all of them running their contracts down I think, why sign a new contract when you can pocket the transfer fee yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    We are moving towards the end of transfer fees for big players and all of them running their contracts down I think, why sign a new contract when you can pocket the transfer fee yourself.
    Did Joe Ledley start that trend

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Did Joe Ledley start that trend
    No