+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone see any ufo sightings last night 11/02/19 over pontprennau

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Anyone see any ufo sightings last night 11/02/19 over pontprennau

Not last night but previously when approaching the Cardiff gate pontprennau exit I saw a bright light in the sky. Wasn't a plane or helicopter but was very bright.

I usually put these things down to Chinese laterns and it may have been but it seemed too bright for that. Of course there will be a very simple explanation but having seen it for a good couple of minutes as I approached the exit, I couldn't work it out.

A teacher once told me a story that during a school D of E camping trip, there was horrendous commotion one night, when a student claimed to be attacked by a floating light in the pitch black, the teachers and students went out to see this light erratically moving about around the tents stopping and then moving again. coming within feet of the students.

the teachers were genuinely petrified and ordered everyone inside the tents, the commotion lasted hours, the next morning a student found a dead seagull nearby with fishing tackle around its neck, turns out it was a light up fishing float

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Not last night but previously when approaching the Cardiff gate pontprennau exit I saw a bright light in the sky. Wasn't a plane or helicopter but was very bright.

I usually put these things down to Chinese laterns and it may have been but it seemed too bright for that. Of course there will be a very simple explanation but having seen it for a good couple of minutes as I approached the exit, I couldn't work it out.
    That's exactly where I seen it too. Unless your humouring me?

Quote Originally Posted by uncle bob View Post
    That's exactly where I seen it too. Unless your humouring me?
    Not humouring you. Your thread reminded me of it.