Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Dai Hunt

  1. #1

    Dai Hunt

    Saw you (after hearing you from a distance) for the first time this season at the Sala Memorial.

    Have a good one, whenever it is, old bean,

  2. #2

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Wasn't he interviewed?

  3. #3

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Will he be going with Neil & Ken to Argentina this weekend?

  4. #4

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Will he be going with Neil & Ken to Argentina this weekend?
    He's on his bike, as we speak, left Monday with a good packed lunch and some pop, last seem cycling though southern India

  5. #5

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Baader-Meinhof, The Red Brigade, The Taliban, I.S. have all waved him through👋

  6. #6

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Has anyone got his Pointless appearance?
    I need a bit of a laugh .

  7. #7

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Has anyone got his Pointless appearance?
    I need a bit of a laugh .
    I think they cut most of it out before broadcast.

  8. #8

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Has anyone got his Pointless appearance?
    I need a bit of a laugh .
    One of the strangest experiences of my life, half pissed in a Middlesbrough hotel room on Friday tea time before the Saturday’s game. Sharing a room with Lee Winters, we thought we were hallucinating when Dai suddenly appeared on our telly. Talk about wake up call!!!! F*cking surreal!!!!!

  9. #9

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    One of the strangest experiences of my life, half pissed in a Middlesbrough hotel room on Friday tea time before the Saturday’s game. Sharing a room with Lee Winters, we thought we were hallucinating when Dai suddenly appeared on our telly. Talk about wake up call!!!! F*cking surreal!!!!!


    Mallarrrrd ,😀

  10. #10

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    One of the strangest experiences of my life, half pissed in a Middlesbrough hotel room on Friday tea time before the Saturday’s game. Sharing a room with Lee Winters, we thought we were hallucinating when Dai suddenly appeared on our telly. Talk about wake up call!!!! F*cking surreal!!!!!

  11. #11

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Saw you (after hearing you from a distance) for the first time this season at the Sala Memorial.
    It was weird. Heard this voice behind me, and thought, that's Dai. And sure enough it was.
    Reminded me of that time after I had left school in Portsmouth and ended up in Cardiff four years later and was in one of the Uni buildings and heard this voice and knew it was one of my old school mates. How freaky is that?

  12. #12
    International Mrs Steve R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Barry
    Posts
    29,038
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    It was weird. Heard this voice behind me, and thought, that's Dai. And sure enough it was.
    Reminded me of that time after I had left school in Portsmouth and ended up in Cardiff four years later and was in one of the Uni buildings and heard this voice and knew it was one of my old school mates. How freaky is that?
    You just never know who's going to bump right in to you.

  13. #13

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Pretty much got a snog off him against Reading last May on the pitch

  14. #14

    Re: Dai Hunt

    When I moved from the grandstand to the Bob bank I sat about 7 rows away from Dai but I must say if the game was shit I could always get entertainment just watching him

  15. #15

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    Has anyone got his Pointless appearance?
    I need a bit of a laugh .
    Series 8, episode 43, but can't find it. And on pointless it was David, not Dai. Must've been his identical twin brother

  16. #16

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Played skittles up The Masons in Whitchurch many years ago, Dai was the sticker upper. Every time we came out of the bar for our roll we gave him a chorus of ‘You Jack Bastard’, how one of us never got a pin around the lughole I’ll never know, he was f*cking tamping, shouting & screaming us & I swear he was frothing at the mouth😂😂😂😂

  17. #17

    Re: Dai Hunt

    Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Played skittles up The Masons in Whitchurch many years ago, Dai was the sticker upper. Every time we came out of the bar for our roll we gave him a chorus of ‘You Jack Bastard’, how one of us never got a pin around the lughole I’ll never know, he was f*cking tamping, shouting & screaming us & I swear he was frothing at the mouth😂😂😂😂
    😂

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •