+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Dai Hunt

Dai Hunt

Saw you (after hearing you from a distance) for the first time this season at the Sala Memorial.

Have a good one, whenever it is, old bean,

Re: Dai Hunt

Wasn't he interviewed?

Will he be going with Neil & Ken to Argentina this weekend?

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Will he be going with Neil & Ken to Argentina this weekend?
    He's on his bike, as we speak, left Monday with a good packed lunch and some pop, last seem cycling though southern India

Baader-Meinhof, The Red Brigade, The Taliban, I.S. have all waved him through👋

Has anyone got his Pointless appearance?
    I need a bit of a laugh .

Quote Originally Posted by insider View Post
    I think they cut most of it out before broadcast.

One of the strangest experiences of my life, half pissed in a Middlesbrough hotel room on Friday tea time before the Saturday’s game. Sharing a room with Lee Winters, we thought we were hallucinating when Dai suddenly appeared on our telly. Talk about wake up call!!!! F*cking surreal!!!!!

One of the strangest experiences of my life, half pissed in a Middlesbrough hotel room on Friday tea time before the Saturday’s game. Sharing a room with Lee Winters, we thought we were hallucinating when Dai suddenly appeared on our telly. Talk about wake up call!!!! F*cking surreal!!!!!

Mallarrrrd ,😀

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Saw you (after hearing you from a distance) for the first time this season at the Sala Memorial.
    It was weird. Heard this voice behind me, and thought, that's Dai. And sure enough it was.
    Reminded me of that time after I had left school in Portsmouth and ended up in Cardiff four years later and was in one of the Uni buildings and heard this voice and knew it was one of my old school mates. How freaky is that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    It was weird. Heard this voice behind me, and thought, that's Dai. And sure enough it was.
    Reminded me of that time after I had left school in Portsmouth and ended up in Cardiff four years later and was in one of the Uni buildings and heard this voice and knew it was one of my old school mates. How freaky is that?
    You just never know who's going to bump right in to you.

Pretty much got a snog off him against Reading last May on the pitch

When I moved from the grandstand to the Bob bank I sat about 7 rows away from Dai but I must say if the game was shit I could always get entertainment just watching him

Series 8, episode 43, but can't find it. And on pointless it was David, not Dai. Must've been his identical twin brother

Played skittles up The Masons in Whitchurch many years ago, Dai was the sticker upper. Every time we came out of the bar for our roll we gave him a chorus of ‘You Jack Bastard’, how one of us never got a pin around the lughole I’ll never know, he was f*cking tamping, shouting & screaming us & I swear he was frothing at the mouth😂😂😂😂

Played skittles up The Masons in Whitchurch many years ago, Dai was the sticker upper. Every time we came out of the bar for our roll we gave him a chorus of ‘You Jack Bastard’, how one of us never got a pin around the lughole I’ll never know, he was f*cking tamping, shouting & screaming us & I swear he was frothing at the mouth😂😂😂😂
    😂

I have heard rumours that the club's patience with Dai is wearing a little thin. His habitual haranguing of players they find somewhat tiresome. Apparently he was at it before the Sala Memorial Service. If true, not exactly the most appropriate time.

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityLive/...28489940393988

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    I have heard rumours that the club's patience with Dai is wearing a little thin. His habitual haranguing of players they find somewhat tiresome. Apparently he was at it before the Sala Memorial Service. If true, not exactly the most appropriate time.

https://twitter.com/CardiffCityLive/...28489940393988
    And so he should be haranguing them, don’t you realise not one of them turned up for his birthday party after a sincere en bloc invite, ungrateful bastards

Quote Originally Posted by CCFC27 View Post
    Series 8, episode 43, but can't find it. And on pointless it was David, not Dai. Must've been his identical twin brother
    Here's the subtitles if you fancy a read!
    https://subsaga.com/bbc/entertainmen...de-43.amp.html