+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Douma hospital scene was staged, says BBC Syria producer

Douma hospital scene was staged, says BBC Syria producer

Here's one for the conspiracy theorists.

Re: Douma was staged, says BBC Syria producer

Re: Douma hospital scene was staged, says BBC Syria producer

I was going to post similar this morning but forgot.

The corporate media have studiously ignored this revelation, so too the BBC itself except for responding to Russian media with this weak response: "The producer was expressing his personal opinions about some of the video footage that emerged after the attack but has not claimed that the attack did not happen", the BBC spokesperson said. https://sputniknews.com/world/201902...emical-waepons.

Instead of running a story containing the details of how their own employee 'knows without a doubt' that it was staged, it's their well-worn censorship by omission routine yet again.

The Yanks, Britain and France attacked Syria on the back of that made up rubbish which were illegal acts of war.

There was a long thread here relating to it in which links and videos were included of the Russkies warning weeks before the event that a false flag was being planned at that precise location, and yet those roundabout who seem determined to remain chronically stupid still disbelieved.

Our leaders just like the equally imperialist leaders of America and France are on the same side as ISIS, they want regime change just like ISIS want, Russian news is better than the Beeb when it comes to the Middle East as the beeb reporting seems biased, the Russians and their news seem to treat all terrorists as terrorists, our leaders seem to split the terrorists in ones they like and ones they don't like, just like NI back in the day.

Sticking with the BBC, Tommy Robinson has promised to expose its corruption and manufacture of fake news on the 23rd of this month.

In the 10-minute video below he claims he learnt the Panorama programme was in the process of compiling a hit piece on him which had the working title of Tommy Take Down.

He talks with obvious relish of how compelling the info he says he has concerning the Corporation's malfeasance. He appears very confident that the information will prove to be extremely damaging to its reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Sticking with the BBC, Tommy Robinson has promised to expose its corruption and manufacture of fake news on the 23rd of this month.

In the 10-minute video below he claims he learnt the Panorama programme was in the process of compiling a hit piece on him which had the working title of Tommy Take Down.

He talks with obvious relish of how compelling the info he says he has concerning the Corporation's malfeasance. He appears very confident that the information will prove to be extremely damaging to its reputation.

Can’t wait to hear the nonsensical ramblings of a short arse coke head with a string of criminal convictions.

I’d be doubtful of believing anything a man who’s latest trick was to express faux outrage over a rape crisis centre advertising a number for minorities claiming it was prejudicial against white people.

Aforementioned centre then had to put up with phone calls and messages of abusive nature from the above dickheads cretinous supporters.

So enjoy your Tommy docunentary but not for me....

Tommy Robinson in "appearing confident" shocker

Paradoxically speaking, if you believed the Doumas attack was real at the time when it occured, it would be very difficult to imagine that Panorama may be fake, since they went to great lenghs to convince people that it did happen.

Robinson did what he said he'd do - the video's below - and he provided a link to it at his Facebook and Instagram accounts but both those were promptly closed down without notice.

Facebook said "... he has repeatedly broken these standards, posting material that uses dehumanizing language and calls for violence targeted at Muslims. He has also behaved in ways that violate our policies around organized hate. As a result, in accordance with our policies, we have removed Tommy Robinson’s official Facebook Page and Instagram profile."

In spite of their claims it failed to cite any examples or provide screenshots of his misdemeanours in an attempt to justify their actions.

I haven't watched the vid yet but it seems Robinson's rattled cages. I can't be arsed searching the BBC news site to discover whether they find this affair in any way newsworthy as I know it will be a fruitless exercise.

Panodrama

I suspect our resident BBC apologists will give this thread a swerve as they'd have to defend censorship by their beloved propaganda outfit.

I suspect our resident BBC apologists will give this thread a swerve as they'd have to defend censorship by their beloved propaganda outfit.
    At least we know our licence fee money is being spent on quality booze, none of the cheap stuff!

Licence fee is a stealth tax and extortion racket rolled into one.

Mrs R's favourite Panodrama TV moment..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post

Don't get me started

I was expecting a few comments from the regular posters on here, who often use this organisation as a source to back up their authoritative points of view. Even a "he needs to be stopped by any means" sort of remark could have sufficed, given the levels of internal hatred and loathing residing inside most politically left-leaning individuals. Personally I think Robinson is a bit of a tw@t who doesn't really help himself. It was interesting to hear Hate Not Hope being mentioned though, and finding out that some of the Panorama big guy's best friends are Irish, Greek, Turkish, woofters, working class and muslims, depending on who he was talking too at the time. I'm certainly not surprised by any of these accusations, as they are a carbon copy of the anti-Trump playbook that some of us know so well

Blog Entries

I was expecting a few comments from the regular posters on here, who often use this organisation as a source to back up their authoritative points of view. Even a "he needs to be stopped by any means" sort of remark could have sufficed, given the levels of internal hatred and loathing residing inside most politically left-leaning individuals. Personally I think Robinson is a bit of a tw@t who doesn't really help himself. It was interesting to hear Hate Not Hope being mentioned though, and finding out that some of the Panorama big guy's best friends are Irish, Greek, Turkish, woofters, working class and muslims, depending on who he was talking too at the time. I'm certainly not surprised by any of these accusations, as they are a carbon copy of the anti-Trump playbook that some of us know so well
    Good luck with that

I believe everything RT and other obsurce news outlets report .

If its untrue its appalling, put your case togther and fire it via the link below, and get it infront if your local MP . It will help you .

Its dreadful what these western sites write about Assad and the Russians.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/faqs/complaints_process

The unpublished OPCW engineers report has come to light..

https://timhayward.wordpress.com/201...ineers-report/

The unpublished OPCW engineers report has come to light..

https://timhayward.wordpress.com/201...ineers-report/
    dreadful ,are we saying Panorama knew or were stupid .

Do i need to now disbelieve the programmers, that produced :

Basra the legacy
    Murder in Purdah
    Hillsborough the hidden truth
    Americas gun addition
    The great disability scam
    Cuts you can fight back

I searched for info yesterday about where this year's Bilderberg meeting is being held only to learn no-one knows which is remarkable as the annual shindig always occurs during the first half of June. Seasoned Bilderberg sleuths who always know the location a few months in advance are wondering whether there'll be no meeting for the first time since its inception 65 years ago, and if so why has it been jettisoned.

I somehow doubt whether Panorama's investigative journalists are trying to unravel the mystery.

I searched for info yesterday about where this year's Bilderberg meeting is being held only to learn no-one knows which is remarkable as the annual shindig always occurs during the first half of June. Seasoned Bilderberg sleuths who always know the location a few months in advance are wondering whether there'll be no meeting for the first time since its inception 65 years ago, and if so why has it been jettisoned.

I somehow doubt whether Panorama's investigative journalists are trying to unravel the mystery.
    It was a shit meeting just talked about world domination .secret of life pets . zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Blog Entries

Just had another 'Saving Syria's children' moment, I really must stop watching tv

Hospital staff 'abused' vulnerable patients in Durham, BBC's Panorama reveals

Well done Panorama

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/health...norama-reveals

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Hospital staff 'abused' vulnerable patients in Durham, BBC's Panorama reveals

Well done Panorama
    They have to do a few guenine programmes as cover, so they have some credibility when they push out the propaganda episodes. They know the average Joe is stupid, but their not that stupid