+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: NEWPORT 1 - 4 MAN CITY

Re: NEWPORT v MAN CITY

"The home crowd was amazing, winning here, I realise English football today better than ever and how tough the cup is in these conditions."

Disappointing comment from Pep, especially considering his fine earlier in the season for supporting Catalonia with a yellow ribbon. Well done County as a credit to Welsh football.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Fantastic achievement.

Newport looks lovely in the dark
    It ONLY looks good in the dark.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    "The home crowd was amazing, winning here, I realise English football today better than ever and how tough the cup is in these conditions."

Disappointing comment from Pep, especially considering his fine earlier in the season for supporting Catalonia with a yellow ribbon. Well done County as a credit to Welsh football.
    Well it wasn't a Welsh football match.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Well it wasn't a Welsh football match.
    But his comment was about a Welsh team, Welsh fans, Welsh pitch and a Welsh manager. In this case British would have been my chosen term as he was also talking about the variety of challenges faced in short space of time.

And another thing, how many watching MotD realise the reason Doncaster game isn't being shown in Wales is because the Swansea game is? Has that been mentioned in any of the commentary about what games are available on the BBC?

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post

Do we really want people knowing Newport is a part of Wales