+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bring him home Neil

Bring him home Neil

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...ibaut-courtois

Gareth Bale snubbed Real Madrid team-mates, says Thibaut Courtois.

Bale, who reportedly spends most of his spare time on the golf course, has been continually linked with a move back from Spain to the Premier League.

Got a lovely golf club in near your real home in Whitchurch Gareth .Royal Oak serves some mean ales.

Theres a nice murial of you in the Village near the plough nice chippies and curry houses ,regular bus and trains,what more could a lad want

Re: Bring him home Neil

He has come across as a bit of a twat, has he even learned to speak Spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by jamieccfc View Post
    hablo un poco

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Bale, who reportedly spends most of his spare time on the golf course, has been continually linked with a move back from Spain to the Premier League.

Got a lovely golf club in near your real home in Whitchurch Gareth .Royal Oak serves some mean ales.

Theres a nice murial of you in the Village near the plough nice chippies and curry houses ,regular bus and trains,what more could a lad want
    Of her wedding?

hablo un poco
    Habla.

His teacher says he’s a perfectionist and is embarrassed about speaking badly.....but he can speak a bit....probably to an intermediate level by now. Rambo was the same about speaking Welsh.

Real Madrid is a toxic club. Nobody gets out of there with their reputation entirely intact. They love to hate their players. It’s a case where the club is definitely bigger than any player but to such a degree that it ends up having a detrimental effect.

He’s a decent guy. He has never seemed overly arrogant and egotistical. We should all no as much by now. It’s just the fact that Rea Madrid fans/media/hanger-oners are just pricks. Incredibly fickle and just mouthy feckrs. It must be annoying having to play for those fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    It must be annoying having to play for those fans.
    I'd imagine the thousands of pounds he has each week softens the blow somewhat.

Got his own golf course in the Vale of Glamorgan I believe

Yes

https://youtu.be/bQNElrcoMqs

Deciding against eating at 10 at night and going to bed before 1 am seems perfectly reasonable to me

All this is of course coming from consummate professional and stand up guy Thibaut Courtois who refused to train at Chelsea to force through a move as well as sleeping with De Bruyne's girlfriend

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'd imagine the thousands of pounds he has each week softens the blow somewhat.
    I don’t know if it would to be honest. I suppose he’d be feeling secure about his longterm career options and financial security when football finishes, and all the creature comforts he can afford will lower the stress when he’s away from his job. But if you are trying to be successful at that club and you receive bags of abuse if you aren’t 100% perfect it must be demoralising and cash is probably the last thing on your mind when you’re in that type of environment.

He’s actually doing ok in terms of goals/assists to games. He gets injured too often but shows up when it counts and has contributed to help them win a lot of the trophies they’ve won in the last few years. This all seems to be instantly forgotten by the fans though and such little loyalty and appreciation must be hard to swallow.

****ing hate courtious, his face does my head in. nothing funnier than his comments about pickford then getting mugged off in the world cup days later.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Habla.

His teacher says he’s a perfectionist and is embarrassed about speaking badly.....but he can speak a bit....probably to an intermediate level by now. Rambo was the same about speaking Welsh.

Real Madrid is a toxic club. Nobody gets out of there with their reputation entirely intact. They love to hate their players. It’s a case where the club is definitely bigger than any player but to such a degree that it ends up having a detrimental effect.
    Rambo is first language welsh?

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Rambo is first language welsh?
    He’s always attended Welsh medium schools but he is far more comfortable speaking english. Apparently, he decided not to give interviews in Welsh a while back because he felt his welsh wasn’t up to scratch.

To be fair, I wouldn't be out with my work colleagues until 1am either. I have a family. If that makes me a bit of a twat, then I'm a bit of a twat.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Monk View Post
    To be fair, I wouldn't be out with my work colleagues until 1am either. I have a family. If that makes me a bit of a twat, then I'm a bit of a twat.
    It’s not just this there’s been many reports he doesn’t get along with his team mates and he should be banned from playing golf as this could have a big impact on injuries

If he came here, would we have to repay what we got from the sell-on clause?

Tibault has clearly never tried to organise an office party or a stag do.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    If he came here, would we have to repay what we got from the sell-on clause?
    Depending on the fee, Real may even still owe us.