+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: City Training Question?

City Training Question?

Hi all, I know people have asked previously on here about popping down the vale to watch training. Can anyone let me know if they will be back in training tomorrow and if so what time you would need to go down and where exactly to head to? My lad would love to see some of the players and get some pics! Thanks if anyone can help out.

Re: City Training Question?

Quote Originally Posted by shaky View Post
    Hi all, I know people have asked previously on here about popping down the vale to watch training. Can anyone let me know if they will be back in training tomorrow and if so what time you would need to go down and where exactly to head to? My lad would love to see some of the players and get some pics! Thanks if anyone can help out.
    I would have thought that, with a match on Friday, the squad would be back in training by tomorrow for sure. As for when, something like half nine to ten thirty would be best I reckon for the actual session. I can't help with where because there are quite a few pitches at the Vale, but you should be able to see the City squad on one of them from the car park. One thing I would say though is that a lot of clubs are not happy about members of the public watching their training sessions, so I'd be prepared to be told that you are not welcome while the training is in progress, but, hopefully, it would be different once it had finished as far as things like autographs and pictures with the players are concerned.

Thanks for the update - just thought that Wales rugby team will be down there as well which may change things.

Thanks for the update - just thought that Wales rugby team will be down there as well which may change things.
    Don't forget your wire cutters & binoculars

I asked this question of Adam Gilliatt at the club and his response was that spectators at training sessions was not encouraged and the likelihood is you would be asked politely to leave.

Come off it Bielsa, we know it's you.... and you haven't gained promotion just yet!

Ok you’ve got me 😁